AVB to Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVB to Liverpool?

X, here is your replacement for your youth coach.

AVB to replace Rodgers
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

BR is a midtable manager,there is alot better than him out there and that is a sad statement.

His methods are for a high school team not even a premier league youth side should hire this man, he is a disaster.

Rafa to me would be ideal ,but hey this suffering has to end.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LFC supporters sight di rake.

Mousecat, on 07 Dec 2014 - 03:42 AM, said:

When he came he talked about passing football. I watched some videos of his Swansea teams, and I specifically remember a reserve game which was supposed to showcase their passing style under Rodgers. What I saw was a very open and stretched out formation with a lot of aimless passing in the defence. That's not a good shape or setup for a good passing game. So I waited and gave him the benefit of the doubt...

Now.. fast forward to Kolo Toure playing a pass along the defensive line and Anichebe intercepting it and scoring. He got absolutely ripped for that goal to the point his confidence was shot. I specifically remember a phone in after it where they were ripping apart Liverpool's defending and highlighting Kolo's mistake... non stop Toure bashing hour it might as well have been called... Nobody was blaming Rodgers' tactics at that point.

And the defense. The main point I wanted to make if I rang that phone in before thinking better of it and just switching it of, was how little regard they gave to the weakness of Liverpool's midfield and how it contributed to the performances of the defenders, who they referred to as headless chickens a few times. I said at the time and this is something I have maintained throughout, that if you don't control the midfield, if you can't hold possession or protect your defence better, games will always be see saw, flowing one way then the other, that defenders will always be exposed and the team will always be weaker as a result.

excellent post Mousecat. I've noticed the same issues a long time ago as well but couldn't put it into words as well as you have. This is my greatest concern about Rodgers. We are simply too loose and I question the strength of the midfield in terms of quality and how they're asked to play.

http://forums.thisisanfield.com/inde...dgers/page-659

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        X, here is your replacement for your youth coach.

AVB to replace Rodgers
        You make a post about AVB possibly coming to Liverpool to replace BR, and X still a rant 'bout BR - WTF??? Lawwd Jesus help we if AVB ever reach Anfield As I've said before, the problem isn't the manager, it is in the board room...if this speculation is true...my point is well made.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And all that shows in a team with no tactical nuance,no formation, cohesion, wide open midfield to defence.Irrespective of the board room we are out to sea adrift with this mad man,it can only get worse.

Your motives are suspect,surely its not to protect this incompetent rucks ?

CMAs is 3 weeks away,cant wait for your dissertation on this mad man.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            And all that shows in a team with no tactical nuance,no formation, cohesion, wide open midfield to defence.Irrespective of the board room we are out to sea adrift with this mad man,it can only get worse.

Your motives are suspect,surely its not to protect this incompetent rucks ?

CMAs is 3 weeks away,cant wait for your dissertation on this mad man.
            Bonehead - are you saying that AVB would be a competent replacement? Get with the program. That is the f-ing question, not whether BR is to be defended or castigated.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why the 'ell do you bodder Marin...WHYYYYYYY!!

BR did a fantastic job with a remarkable team last year.

This year he is working with different personnel...key players out....

Let me stap.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My tims will not rise, H.L thinks highly of you,nuff said.Cmas a come.

Comment

I know its not football but just a FYI courtesy HL... from the Jamaica forum. I am assuming this is genuine.
                  http://nahadaily.com/world-news/timb...ont-like-us/#2
                  Peter R

Comment

You seem in fear of my tims rising,Tims have rectified that statement since.

4, 3, 2, 1 by LL Cool J, Redman, etc
                    Politic, keep the chickenheads gobblin
                    **** I'm drivin in, come with funk halogen
                    Terrorize your city, from the spliff committee
                    Kick ass till both Timberlands turn shitty

Let's Get Dirty by Redman
                    Yo.. yo, gimme some room I'm throwin elbows
                    Timberland boots, Air Force and shell-toes, who the **** is them?

Made You Look by Nas
                    Knock a pimp's drink down in his pimp cup
                    That's the way you get Timberland'd up

stomped a Timberland wearing face carver
                    With the box cutter, top gutter

Mobb Deep

Comment

Wreckognize - BK

Timbs all seasons for ass kicking reasons
                      Never know when you catch a spy commiting treason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C_yPcJzYo

Smiff and Wesson

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Why the 'ell do you bodder Marin...WHYYYYYYY!!

BR did a fantastic job with a remarkable team last year.

This year he is working with different personnel...key players out....

Let me stap.
                        Ah chu...me was jes 'bout fi tell u fi hol'u mad dawg...but...look like sey u dash 'im wey to'

Comment

X, the Lyrical Xterminator
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X