• West Ham United in 3rd place>>>>

...any questions, issues or concerns?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

What! you taking credit??

Comment

Re: West Ham and the current tables?

West Ham = Performances thus far have taken me by surprise.
      ...as has the performances of Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and also somewhat BoyU and Tottenham. Had expected West Ham to be below Chelsea, ManCity, Gunners, Everton, 'pool, BoyU, Spurs, Swansea and Newcastle.

The closeness of the front 2 i.e. Chelsea and ManCity...does not surprise but the showing of GUNNERS, 'pool, BoyU, Everton, Spurs and Newcastle has. The slowness of the start of those six surprised as they have the players and based on performances last season, played the type football that had me thinking they were a cut above the rest.

Southampton is also a surprise. Yup this TEAM is the other surprise. After the fire sale of their players I expected a team that at best would be mid-table and would not have been surprised if they were much lower down. The fact that they are in 4th is amazing - I find amazing.

Full big-up to Big Sam (West Ham) and Roeman Koeman.

Thumbs down to Everton players and Tottenham players (and coach). These teams I also expected to be above West Ham and Southampton at this stage and to be hovering around 6/7.

The cautionary note is, it is still early season. At worse there are 23 matches to go and a potential of full haul gaining a TEAM 69 points. My money would be - (and still is) - on Chelsea, ManCity, my GUNNERS and either of Liverpool or BoyU being in the top 4 come end of season.

Yup! ...to me West Ham and Southampton are punching above their weight!
      ...and in particular Gunners, Liverpool and Everton have under performed and are currently still underperforming.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        What! you taking credit??
        Taking credit??

My view is that the Hammers (like Southampton) are 'pounding' way above their weight limit.

HL

Comment

....wooops, my mistake, make it Manchester DIS United.

...not impressed with the ManU squad. Quite beatable.

HL

Comment

Can we agree injuries ans suspensions seem inconsequential regarding,the impetus isn't beating the team but beating the squad.Ho will a team do without Aguero when it relied heavily on his heroics to win?

Please note that heroics only ensured a five points lead..with a relegation boung team derserving credit.
            Things that happened when your eyes were closed,do not even blink ..,HL.
            Go for first place or else ..

Comment

injuries from doing what exactly...you play a measly game a week

Comment

Injuries are consequential to games(CL's or EPL's),furthemore it results from a game.
                Maybe losing Aguero will only further add to your pathetic CL showings..,being there only to be exposed?
                Move up or else....

Comment

A foolish dog barks at a flying bird, Mr Karl.
                  Man U had a game in hand when you read everything from that snap shot of the table on that particular day.
                  LvG left Arsenal engulfed with the unknown and the subsequent false sense of secuity.Man U has probably out performed EVERY team(wasn't Chelsea's lead greater..)in a period that may very well be the bulk of the EPL season so far.

Comment

what you know bout CL 2014/2015 football?

Comment

Certain teams with very loud and noisy fans who barely turn out to watch their own side play, only make up numbers in CL. All pretenders will be found out pretty soon.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

certain teams just suck...and haffi watch CL pon TV

Comment

.....and will be joined shortly by certain other team to share the CL TV-watching crew.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This year's participants were determined by their performance in their domestic league last season.All in the past,Bricktop.
                            Last edited by Rockman; December 9, 2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Exposed to be the oddball in the group of teams so called belonging.

Comment

Working...
                              X