Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref gave Man City a game yesterday

Ref did a poor job.

At least 1 red card should have been given, and that was a VERY soft penalty.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

If that foul h ad taken place on any part of the field...it would be called.

A much bigger issue is losing Aguero for at least a month.

The idiot Dzeko is back--and looks just the same.

Anyway, the transfer season is upon us.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Most ref wouldn't give a penalty for that.

I notice you don't comment on the cards or a Bricky did a tell them fi "kick of bwoy face?".

How did he give Bartley a card for diving when Lampard was hacking the man. Again poor ref.

Kun would be one of the best player in the world if only he could stay healthy. Every time he starts on a good streak, he gets injured and them miss 2 months.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

when defender kick down aguero three time in the penalty area on one play and the ref swallow him whistle yuh never hear me an HL on hear bitching and complaining did you? well then

Comment

how the hell is Dzeko out for a month and come back looking worse than before he was injured?

Comment

you feeling for something man. You get one from the ref.

Comment

You mussi watch a different game.

Comment

that occurred in the southampton game...first kun was booked for diving in the penalty area when he was clearly fouled...then he was upended (3) times in the penalty area on the same play and no call from the ref...we didn't complain...we got on with it...i suggest you do the same

Comment

yes that maybe true but you can forgive one incident but the ref made at least 5 very bad calls in City favor.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah...blame it on the rain

Comment

Agreed!
                      ...quite a few important calls underserved went against Everton...including the penalty that wasn't!

Some of those calls suggested the ref penalized Everton players for not leaving the ball for ManCity! Just imagine a game where only one TEAM's players are allow to touch the ball at the ref's whim? Wah cudda guh suh? ...certainly not football!!!

...as to the first kick into the Everton attacker's back?
                      No one jumps for a ball and kicks out in natural manner as did the ManCity big center-half! That was clear serious foul play and violent play!!! So off should that 'kicker' go!!!

...the 2nd incident - i.e. kick to the head - I am understand a ref going for caution only. ...claiming that the 'high foot man'/kicker made inadvertent contact. Do not agree as these professionals all have better than the 'ordinary man's' peripheral vision. TDat player dun si di man han kno dat im kick dangerous han mus an bound tuh result innah 'serious foul play'!!! Best call? - Off he goes!!!
                      Last edited by Karl; December 8, 2014, 03:03 PM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        If that foul h ad taken place on any part of the field...it would be called.

A much bigger issue is losing Aguero for at least a month.

The idiot Dzeko is back--and looks just the same.

Anyway, the transfer season is upon us.
                        Give us Dzeko and you can tek Mario. Good deal?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i would give you a breakdown on the Arsenal game...but i don't watch mid table football

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            i would give you a breakdown on the Arsenal game...but i don't watch mid table football
                            Do not change the subject to my GUNNERS under-achieving TEAM?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Give us Dzeko and you can tek Mario. Good deal?
                              I would take that deal at a drop of a 250 pound bar-bell
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X