X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF seeks to set record straight regarding Hue's new suit

JFF seeks to set record straight regarding Hue's new suit
    Monday, December 08, 2014

The following is a rebuttal from the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) of aspects of a report in a local newspaper that suspended footballer Jermaine Hue has filed a new claim against the governing body of the sport, which is seeking to have his suspension overturned so he can be allowed to play local football until his previous claim suit is decided. Hue, who was suspended after failing a drug test during Jamaica's Brazil 2014 World Cup qualifying campaign, had sought redress in the Jamaican courts in a claims suit against the governing JFF for loss of income during his period of suspension. The matter has mushroomed into a what has appeared to be legal tit-for-tat between the two parties.
    JFF's response:
    THE Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has noted with concern an article in the Daily Gleaner, which was headlined "Hue files second suit against JFF" and states in part that "embattled Reggae Boy Jermaine Hue files second suit against JFF". We would like to take the opportunity to address some of the statements contained therein.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...-suit_18070892

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I'm not understanding why the player should attend the JFF's disciplinary committee meeting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is routine so the player can explain any misconception and be a party to the hearing.

Hue Lawyers may also advice their client not to go and you can understand why as anything he says can be used against him in court.

This is in response to Mo.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't understand either, whats the point of a disciplinary committee meeting when he was already banned by FIFA\JFF and has served that time?

Isn't this now a matter for the Jamaican court system?

Comment

if i am reading you right, what was the infraction which caused the need for a disciplinary hearing? is this he old "resisting arrest tactic" you ask?

maybe if he attended he would be told that the articles require him to abandon the suit in the sureme court and if not he would be banned, are you suggesting that was the ploy?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what was the hearing for, that is key.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

To cover their asssess, these guys are comedians.What was the infarction ? now they want to present that avoidance or not attending is the infarction but in truth the initial infarction was never presented.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

more than likely if one of there associate or affiliate take them to court they have to call a meeting. You know FIFA cover themselves. I can only hope Hue has very good representitives.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He does

Comment

Working...
                  X