No announcement yet.

U-20 tournament - in JA : Opponents load up on US talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not ambassador for them, just a talk the thing and see more of our players need to take advantage.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you're not getting paid???

Comment

for what?? When you telling me college ball is not a part of the future of US football going forward, are you getting paid???

Mi can't make you spread that when mi know a nuh so it go. You only have half a picture. Check your camera.LOL.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Go on Mr. NCAA!!! But I think you should get paid for your NCAA promotional work.

Comment

Robin Fraser came to the U.S. at age 11, and Jeff Cunningham at age 14. They both emigrated with their families for reasons that had nothing to do with football.

Mark Chung was born in Canada and moved to Florida with his family at age 12. To my knowledge he has never lived in Jamaica.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              Hmm. Now what ever happened to that crazy poster who always used to make bogus claims about the USA stealing Jamaican talent?
              Typical poor reporting. Miller and Levee just moved to the US.

Comment

Interview with Michael Seaton (video)
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                X