Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Gaal - Jamie Carragher

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ns-League.html

The biggest stats is that Manu is in the top 4. If they weren't you would have nuff grumbling.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      The biggest stats is that Manu is in the top 4. If they weren't you would have nuff grumbling.
      Is the season finished?

Comment

Bwooy Sass, dem say yuh nuh ave sense....tell dem mi bredda,now try apply that to pool and rope in Paul, dats di hard part.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rodgers not getting pressure because he almost won the EPL last year. Liverpool fans understand they lost their two top striker so they wouldn't expect to come out firing but they are moving up the table.

That is Liverpool logics.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No but if Van Gaal finish out of top four you a go hear noise. What position was Moyes in last year??? Fact is from December he never looked like he know what top meant, seems like he left it at Everton and remember I said "give the man a chance" at least for the first six months.

Comment

LOL........aahhh sah....Sass, Rodgers under severe pressure, they want him out.Can you source where he is not under pressure, last time I checked 70 plus % want him out on an online poll from a reputable pool website.

Something Paul not telling you, most if not all of liverpool official scribes were once associated with a certain website that backed Rafa to the hilt.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rafa will not work at Pool again. Two years the most, them pocket not long enough. ManCity is a better fit.

Comment

Working...
                X