RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok Assasin!!! I've finally watched a game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Assasin!!! I've finally watched a game.

Watched the game against Aruba - Based on what I saw, Ramos is CLUELESS & should be removed, but that's Klansmann's boy & he thinks he's a very good coach.....That's more reason for me to be nervous about Klinsmann.
    - They led 6 - 0 by half time. None of the goals, in my opinion, came from good, creative build-ups. They just capitalized on Aruba's very poor play & errors.....From the start of the 2nd half the players were over-dribbling & choosing to take on defenders when they had 2 & 3 passing options that were in very good positions. A few times the camera showed the bench & Ramos was sitting there relaxing, which would suggest that they were following his directions.

Since I very rarely follow youth football, I asked the opinion of a few people who do. - They thought Ramos should not be coaching this group, nor any other U.S. team, and felt that the U20 pool was the most talented we've had. They also had issue with some of the selections, like leaving out Dembakwi Yomba (a striker at Atletico Madrid), Rubio Rubin (a striker at FC Utrecht), Kainoa Bailey (a winger at LA Galaxy who was at Bayer Leverkusen), Saalih Muhammad (a winger/midfielder at Dinamo Zagreb), Luis Felipe (a midfielder at Cruzeiro), Kristian Scott (a midfielder at Swansea), Joel Sonora (a midfielder at Boca Juniors)

Thank you. As I told HL the Aruba scoreline didn't tell the full story. It was mostly a player beating two players running into trouble and got a bounce of an Aruba player and was able to score. You can't beat good teams that way.

I am not impress with the last few teams I have seen with Ramos. I think he rose through the ranks because he was former player but I don't think he has been in the trenches and it shows with his team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      Watched the game against Aruba - Based on what I saw, Ramos is CLUELESS & should be removed, but that's Klansmann's boy & he thinks he's a very good coach.....That's more reason for me to be nervous about Klinsmann.
      - They led 6 - 0 by half time. None of the goals, in my opinion, came from good, creative build-ups. They just capitalized on Aruba's very poor play & errors.....From the start of the 2nd half the players were over-dribbling & choosing to take on defenders when they had 2 & 3 passing options that were in very good positions. A few times the camera showed the bench & Ramos was sitting there relaxing, which would suggest that they were following his directions.

Since I very rarely follow youth football, I asked the opinion of a few people who do. - They thought Ramos should not be coaching this group, nor any other U.S. team, and felt that the U20 pool was the most talented we've had. They also had issue with some of the selections, like leaving out Dembakwi Yomba (a striker at Atletico Madrid), Rubio Rubin (a striker at FC Utrecht), Kainoa Bailey (a winger at LA Galaxy who was at Bayer Leverkusen), Saalih Muhammad (a winger/midfielder at Dinamo Zagreb), Luis Felipe (a midfielder at Cruzeiro), Kristian Scott (a midfielder at Swansea), Joel Sonora (a midfielder at Boca Juniors)
      *mmmm? Poor TEAM plays, huh?
      ...that frequent ignoring of the obvious pass would be a moving from immediate past USA model. mmmm????
      Last edited by Karl; January 17, 2015, 05:59 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X