Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sad,Jones AND Evans....

...alongside a rusty returnee Rojo.
    Second half of the season and no change to the formation said to be in effect because of a deficiency ,no sign of efforts geared towards addressing....
    Hym betta win,and be wise enough to know not to think Jones and Evans are redeemed ecause of that victory,where is Smalling?

Evans over Smalling pains my heart, but in LvG I trust.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As I said....in LvG I trust. But damn, him stubborn and make things difficult. He will be held accountable come the end of the season, but regardless, he is the right man for the job. DiMaria is not a striker. Jonny Evans no good and Falcao is not suited for the English game. Xman did you see how a big coach makes critical decisions?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rocky, who was more effective in the attack, Falcoa or Wilson?

Comment

Falcao did not score but he wasn't an eyesore.Wilson was more effective today.
          If we are going to use two defenders then we will probably implement the 4-4-2 formation,it wi) be a new look and an opportunity for both players to prove themselves.
          Jangle,Falcao is far better than you think.

Comment

I have no doubt that he is world class, just that he's not suited for the English game. I compare him to Costa who he was ahead of in Spain. Costa is a rough-n-tumble dirty player with world class skill. Rojo is my defender. WTF was LvG thinking having Phil Jones taking corners? What a waste. The side still need some weeding out come summer. The players are not suited for the coach's tactics.

Comment

a lot of players contract coming to an end including Jones. Some will go in the summer. Falcao was a good striker but it seems like the injury slow him down somewhat and he has develop a little fear. Hopefully he will get over it but if won't cut it when he is competing with James Wilson for the frontline. He has to be able to hold up his ball a little more and scoring. Not too impressive for the big money
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X