Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue ban lifted

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports7.html

Hue need to get a job for life with the JFF. LOL!!!!

I knew this was going to happen but good move by Hue to force their hand. Hope he gets justice.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Lifting of the ban?
    Was always the right thing to do. ...but these circumstances has Hue bearing risk...high risk...of unjust settlement. Hope the matter is settled in a manner favorable to Hue!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

one down...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There should have been no ban! Dem lucky! Hue had the. By the short and curly!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No Gamma it the JFF rule. If you have a meeting with the "disciplinary committee" and you no show you are automatically banned. Same thing with horse racing. Even if is a sham meeting and you don't show up you are banned.

However Hue knew what he was doing. He must have done it on advice of his lawyer. Could it be the only time they were going to show up is when something favorable was going to be discussed and not listen to the whinning?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In my opinion that first meeting was a sham!!! Disciplinary hearing for what? Exercising his constitutional right as a Jamaican?

He got good advice and that move placed the JFF further behind the 8 ball!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gwaan, PJ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, you summons a player to appear at the hearing when the very summons was unwarranted and over the top.

It's like when they want to charge you for "resisting arrest" when all you are doing is resisting police aggression.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But you know FIFA and its affilates try to protect themselves from the laws of the land. The first thing they state is that you have to use FIFA channels and not your local law. BS in a lot of cases.

Comment

Disciplinary hearing for what?
                    Well, a ban is a disciplinary action on the part of the JFF. I would think that therefore dictated that any further action on the case would have to be addressed by the disciplinary committee.

I have no problem with it. I would hate to hear that it was Captain Burrell who handled the matter on his own and not the appropriate committee. We should give the JFF some credit for at least seeming to be organized and following protocol.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yep!!! FIFA try to protect themselves from rule of law so if you are an affilliate and file a lawsuit or case against them, they see it as not in good faith. It is a way of minimising the lawsuits and local countries having influences over them and their misdeeds.

How else could FIFA not been dragged before the courts in other countries?

Again nuff credit to Hue and his team and that they didn't take it lying down.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        How else could FIFA not been dragged before the courts in other countries?
                        HUH?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          There should have been no ban! Dem lucky! Hue had the. By the short and curly!
                          1000+% agree!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I know and so JFF's behind is in the sling, not Hue's!!

Comment

Hue is exercising his constitutional right as a Jamaican. As I said he got great advice tempered a bit by agreeing arbitration. JFF got back some traction there...

Comment

Working...
                              X