Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA blanks Jamaica 2-0 at CONCACAF U-20 Championship

USA blanks Jamaica 2-0 at CONCACAF U-20 Championship

The U.S. Under-20 Men’s National Team earned its second straight win in Group A play at the 2015 CONCACAF U-20 Championship, defeating host side Jamaica 2-0 at the Montego Bay Sports Complex.

Romain Gall scored two penalty-kick goals to lead the way for the USA, which is 2-1-1 (7 points) in the tournament and in third place. With one group game remaining, the U.S. is currently in position to earn a playoff spot. The tournament’s two group winners and two playoff winners advance directly to the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

a notice when the US lose you are nowhere around.

This US team is also very bad. The goals they score are from others mistake. Two silly penalties. They team hasn't had a two good build up during the game. I wouldn't be gloating about this win. Two poor teams.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      a notice when the US lose you are nowhere around.
      I didn't post anything when we beat Aruba 8-0 either, so who's gloating? I also wanted to help out poor Gamma, who couldn't find any news on the game.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=67494
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Video highlights
        - Xavi

Comment

thank you. poor is right!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

to be fair no-one should gloat about beating aruba except us ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              to be fair no-one should gloat about beating aruba except us ......
              You'll get your chance on Wednesday then. By the way, after three games Aruba's goal differential is -18!
              - Xavi

Comment

I guess you were impressed with the 8-0 win??? I hope you saw the game.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

unfortuately s bad as US may be we played second fiddle to them so.....

Comment

true true.

Comment

The team playing any better???

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how that 2nd penalty didn't result in a red card for the Jamaican goalkeeper...
                        - Xavi

Comment

Maybe because the ref thought the first penalty was a bit harsh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X