I guarantee that Carl Brown ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guarantee that Carl Brown ...

Carl Brown would have a better win/loss record (compared to Bora) with the Reggae Boyz to date.

The US Million$/year investment in Bora could be better used on Eduction and infrastructure development.

Brown as coach of the Reggae BoyZ-- having the current record as Bora is a faaaar better investment.
    Last edited by HL; June 7, 2007, 10:04 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Carl Brown would have a better win/loss record (compared to Bora) with the Reggae Boyz to date.

The US Million$/year investment in Bora could be better used on Eduction and infrastructure development.

Brown as coach of the Reggae BoyZ-- having the current record as Bora is a faaaar better investment.
    That is because Carl Brown is a better coach than Bora, Laza and Simoes put together.. they should all bow to superiority as bestowed by God.. (certainly not by man)

Ah Bwoy..

It look like seh the penchant for Profundity survives migration..

I hope you people realize this is an internet forum.. accessible from all over the world... please stop making us a laughing stock..

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

You're missing the point HL. Now is the time for "trial and error". I dont believe that the recent "non-favourable" results by Jamaica has anything to do with Bora not being a good coach...take a look at the composition of the squad and you will see that many of the players are fairly new to the scene.

And how quickly we forget that the same Carl Brown that you so seem to be so confident about was the coach when we got knocked out of the Digicel shield (and Gold Cup)

And do you really think that CB could take a virtually under-23 squad to Asia and win the Chinese Cup?

This is not about now...its about what will happen when world cup qualifiers start.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I respect your optimism Fan-of-Reggae.

You interested in taking bets on the Indonesia and Vietnam games?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

CB had just been given the job when we played in the Digicel Cup. Did he have any warm-up matches?

Again, I don't think I need to go thru this again. We will always be unfair to CB.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            CB had just been given the job when we played in the Digicel Cup. Did he have any warm-up matches?

Again, I don't think I need to go thru this again. We will always be unfair to CB.
            It was back to the grab-a-team nonsense....and, that was no best Jamaica team. The best face that could be put on it was 'pick-up team'.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X