X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Gamma, Twan

New centre back on his way. Gabriel Paulista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjfP1CA5O8

Will be interesting to see if he gets a work permit.

It is a step in the proper direction but why do it the hard way? Especially seeing the work permit issues that he has over the years?

We shall know soon enough.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      It is a step in the proper direction but why do it the hard way? Especially seeing the work permit issues that he has over the years?

We shall know soon enough.
      The quality of the player is outstanding, he is one of the best centre backs in La Liga this season`so worth a go plus he can play in the champions league, I think that was an important factor.

Comment

Good points .... But that could be trumped by the work permit issue...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good points .... But that could be trumped by the work permit issue...
          Yep agreed, I think Arsenal would've made the necessary enquires and believe they have a good chance of being successful before doing the deal though.

Comment

Good!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hope so. But as I said we've burned before...

Comment

Work Permit granted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30970748

Comment

yup we got 'im. i am much more comfortable and relieved.

wonder if wenger will now at times opt for 3 centrehalves and kill the midfield with touch and speed? ozil carzola sanchez ox and coxquelin with walcott and giroud up front?

Comment

yup we got 'im. i am much more comfortable and relieved.

wonder if wenger will now at times opt for 3 centrehalves and kill the midfield with touch and speed? ozil carzola sanchez ox and coxquelin with walcott and giroud up front?
                    He!he!he! nuff name deh pon paper but no Ramsey?
                    Ramsey is the oil for the engine boss

Comment

i agree my oversight. did ramsey pick up a knock yesterday? i would replace ozil with ramsey in the line up above. no place for wilshire at this time.

Comment

i agree my oversight. did ramsey pick up a knock yesterday? i would replace ozil with ramsey in the line up above. no place for wilshire at this time.
                        Agreed, no Ramsey is fine, he is just about hitting top speed now after injury

Comment

Working...
                        X