Okay LvG,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay LvG,..

..Blind was fielded at right back in the game against Cambridge because you are intent on sitting Rafael in the Leicester game.It will be a straight swap, so Rojo(two freaking short to be effective on this game of pin point aerial crosses) will sit because of Shaw.de Maria(Januzaj failed to impress) will revert to the left wing position which will free up Shaw for defensive duties.Valencia will be on the right wing.
    Blackett and Smalling will be the two central defenders(four goal scored on the pair..) with RvP and Falcao being the two strikers.Rooney and Carrick in the midfield.
    Fellaini and Herrera are the likely subs.

We are really missing Asley Young.

Bring Pogba home,LvG.

Van Gaal is a coach who try to be too clever in my opinion.
    bumped into this piece written by Henry Winter
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Comment

The way I look on it is, the teams Van Gaal, Jose and Man City put out there should be able to beat those team. The FA cup give them a chance to try different players.

The problem I have with him is in regular league games. Playing DiMaria as forward??? His attack sometimes look toothless and playing 3-5-2 when it obvious ManU play better 4-4-2. Instead of playing DiMaria uptop it is better to play Wilson there.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nice read.
        I know Kawaga career elsewhere has taken a steep nose dive but the need to play Rooney out of position became obvious only when Kawaga was traded,the need to keep playing Rooney in the midfield also raises the question,whey Blind and Herrera fah?
        So from,the door LvG made wrong steps.
        He is either a mad genius or the luckiest coach on Earth,
        Imagine,at this stage the bulk of the concern is when will de Maria and Falcao start earning their paychecks.

Comment

I have gotten over Cambridge,the return leg gives us the opportunity for practice and new income too.
          Agreed to what you are saying though,like to addt,there will come a time when Falcao scores for fun,we need to stick with him boss.

Comment

Dunny, how did he manage to win so many trophies with all those teams in different countries?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X