Marin, reminder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marin, reminder...

PLEASE leave some hide on Chelsea's a$$ for us on Saturday.

Here: I'm sure you've seen this.

Liverpool scent Chelsea blood as Wembley looms

With Chelsea reeling from FA Cup humiliation, Liverpool will visit Stamford Bridge for their League Cup semi-final second leg on Tuesday with increased confidence of reaching the final.

Liverpool were unfortunate not to emerge victorious from last week's first leg at Anfield, drawing 1-1, and they will scent blood after Chelsea were bundled out of the FA Cup by third-tier Bradford City on Saturday.

Liverpool's own FA Cup tie did not go quite according to plan, a 0-0 draw with Championship side Bolton Wanderers leaving them with an unwanted replay, but they were at least spared the embarrassment that befell Chelsea.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho branded the result a "disgrace" and declared himself "ashamed" after seeing the Premier League leaders throw away a 2-0 lead to lose 4-2 to a team 51 places below them in the English league pyramid.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

No reminder needed. Just keep your goat (mout') fren at bay...him have a way fi jinX we! But no matta...bad min' nah go beat we!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Since I have you on the "phone".

Read where Paul Pogba valued at $$75 MILLION is under City's microscope .

BTW: Liverpool has been having some success since X has removed himself from their fan base. You better lock the door now that he has evicted himself.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Since I have you on the "phone".

Read where Paul Pogba valued at $$75 MILLION is under City's microscope .

BTW: Liverpool has been having some success since X has removed himself from their fan base. You better lock the door now that he has evicted himself.
        Regarding Pogba...you rich people...just frickin' **** ME OFF!!! And as for X, is how long me ah tell you seh him is a jinX! heX! That's why he has been Xcommunicated and is no longer welcome at the Kop! Hope you have better luck with him on your end ova dere at City.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X