No announcement yet.

Ball game nice again! Tek salad, bwoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball game nice again! Tek salad, bwoy!

Philippe Coutinho Fantastic Skill & Nutmeg │ Live…: http://youtu.be/pVGrXxbR5cQ

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Nothing about the Onanditelli penalty?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Philippe Coutinho Fantastic Skill & Nutmeg │ Live…: http://youtu.be/pVGrXxbR5cQ
      I know this happened yesterday, but any word if that player stopped sliding?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"i went right, he went right, i went left again and then he went to buy a pizza!"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          "i went right, he went right, i went left again and then he went to buy a pizza!"
          Or a salad! Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

see better salads ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDPIqynHmio

Check out 1:09 and the goalie at 1:29 dislocated his left nut and at 2:06 my man just say "eff it" and just give up.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He better had scored the penalty, designated taker or otherwise... that's why we pay him the big bucks!
              Peter R

Comment

KMT!

Yuh did see which part di bredda end up after Coutinho buss him tropical fruit?!?!

A Chevron dat mussi did end up eno!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

KMT!

Yuh did see which part di bredda end up after Coutinho buss him tropical fruit?!?!

A Chevron dat mussi did end up eno!
                  So Mo, you rate Coutinho now? Jes axin...
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    So Mo, you rate Coutinho now? Jes axin...
                    My problem with Coutinho is his tendency, not of late, to hold the ball too long, friggin around with mazy dribbles that go nowhere. And if he lost the ball, as he did on many occasions, his defensive efforts were less than admirable.

But, I have also said that if the Top Coach is able to kick some sense into him head, he would be a an important player for Liverpool. Every team needs a creative player, a skilful player, like Coutinho. For me this year, Hazard is the boss on Chelsea's side, not Fabregas or even the great Yaya. So, we need more like Coutinho but we need them to think about team first.

And this view was not influenced by his wonder strike today against Southampton.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The top coach , Rafa didnt get that much time with him at Inter so dont blame him , the 2 years with the yute coach is more a testament of his will power to better himself on his own.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        The top coach , Rafa didnt get that much time with him at Inter so dont blame him , the 2 years with the yute coach is more a testament of his will power to better himself on his own.
                        It's an earned title, properly capitalised - Top Coach.

Be guided accordingly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Is how you manage fi sneak Rafa eena dis? This is an xample of how you stay:

Question: What is the meaning of life?

X Answer: Rafa Benitez

Question: What is the color of a rotten mango?

Question: How you so fool-fool?

Question: What should America do to solve its economic problems?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My problem with Coutinho is his tendency, not of late, to hold the ball too long, friggin around with mazy dribbles that go nowhere. And if he lost the ball, as he did on many occasions, his defensive efforts were less than admirable.

But, I have also said that if the Top Coach is able to kick some sense into him head, he would be a an important player for Liverpool. Every team needs a creative player, a skilful player, like Coutinho. For me this year, Hazard is the boss on Chelsea's side, not Fabregas or even the great Yaya. So, we need more like Coutinho but we need them to think about team first.

And this view was not influenced by his wonder strike today against Southampton.

So you like him now?

Comment

Yeah, I do like him now. Top Coach has trained him well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X