RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, your thoughts on [your] teams' win....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, your thoughts on [your] teams' win....

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We deserve some luck and we got it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      We deserve some luck and we got it.
      5-0 is luck?????????????? Damn.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Thanks.
        I know you were asking him about City's win, I didn't see the game, but I wanted to let you know that MY TEAM (the MIGHTY REDS) won against the Saints not because of a simplistic notion of luck (how 5-0 can be luck is beyond me, but okay), but rather due to a very mature and sensible set of game tactics employed by Brendan Rodgers. First and foremost, Rodgers stuck to his 3 back formation knowing full well that Southampton had room to exploit behind his two wide players - ibe and markovic. This confidence that he showed in the back 3 and the wide players was shaken when Markovic kept letting the Saints get in behind him. He is simply not a good defensive player.

So at half time, with the Mighty Reds leading 1-0, the manager was smart to bring on Moreno for Markovic. This paid dividends as Moreno was not only able to attack (he was instrumental on Sterling's goal), but also able to get BACK and defend, allowing the team to "morph" from 3 at the back to 5 at the back far more effectively than when Markovic was on the pitch. This forced Southampton to come straight up the middle, and when they went wide, they had nowhere to go. This is why Southampton had a hard time getting crosses in and were forced to cut inside. Now we frigged up a few times, giving up free kicks in dangerous areas that could have hurt us, but the astute observer would be impressed with the fact that the reds - normally a possession oriented team - were happy to let Southampton keep the ball, playing tighter and more compact than a "traditional" Brendan Rodgers side. The new Liverpool tactics created by Rodgers, (the man X is quick to call tactically clueless and naive), has resulted IN THE BEST CLEAN SHEET AWAY RECORD BY LFC IN 30 YEARS!! Yes, even better than Rafa's clean sheet away record.

What Real Reds fans should be heartened by, is the fact that we won the game against Spurs, and now Southampton, playing without starting Gerrard, Balotelli, Sturridge, or Lucas. That team you saw today had more youth and inexperience than a virgin in a brothel. Yet they are grinding out results. Another HUGE factor that keeps on being overlooked is Mignolet's transformation. He is now much more in command of his box and is showing his superlative shot-stopping prowess.

My criticism of today's performance is that I did not like the way Sterling played...or Sturridge. Not enough TEAM. Sterling needs to realise that his defensive duties don't stop at the half way line. We gave up a free kick late in the game where Henderson was "forced" to foul the Southampton player; this would not have happened had Sterling come back to deny the player the space...he was watching the play develop. The second criticism I have is that we should have been more careful - we gave up free kicks in some dangerous areas that we just cannot afford to do.

Anyway, for a manager who is so "clueless and tactically naive" Rodgers did very well. His teams in the three years he has been at Liverpool have only lost a total of 4 games (across all three years) after January 1. So be afraid...be very afraid. I don't want Chelski to win the title, but we are not going to spare unu nex' Sunday.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You a Talk too much tactical sense fi some people understand.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sound like a bredda a try convince imself.....di ref name Friend !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Allen's foul was the only call the ref blew! talk done!
              Peter R

Comment

Sound like a bredda a try convince imself.....di ref name Friend !
                I would never expect you to understand...you football brain cyan process common sense or logic...tan deh wid u simplistic analysis. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Allen's foul was the only call the ref blew! talk done!
                  Even when the facts are there for all to see...disya bredda cyan ever give the youth coach him due. KMT. Rodgers tactics in this game were very unusual for the reds, but it shows that the team is maturing and playing with a much more diverse range. The good news is that Liverpool's teams under Rodgers do better in the second half of the year. What we don't yet know is the impact of being in the FA Cup and Europa League will affect the squad, which is STILL small compared to our rivals. Big week to come! The top 4 game that will matter most is the game against Manu** in March at home. HUGE game dat!!

Comment

I hope you arent trying to convince me , that energy is best used on yourself, pretty sure it will work out, well i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      I know you were asking him about City's win, I didn't see the game, but I wanted to let you know that MY TEAM (the MIGHTY REDS) won against the Saints not because of a simplistic notion of luck (how 5-0 can be luck is beyond me, but okay), but rather due to a very mature and sensible set of game tactics employed by Brendan Rodgers. First and foremost, Rodgers stuck to his 3 back formation knowing full well that Southampton had room to exploit behind his two wide players - ibe and markovic. This confidence that he showed in the back 3 and the wide players was shaken when Markovic kept letting the Saints get in behind him. He is simply not a good defensive player.

So at half time, with the Mighty Reds leading 1-0, the manager was smart to bring on Moreno for Markovic. This paid dividends as Moreno was not only able to attack (he was instrumental on Sterling's goal), but also able to get BACK and defend, allowing the team to "morph" from 3 at the back to 5 at the back far more effectively than when Markovic was on the pitch. This forced Southampton to come straight up the middle, and when they went wide, they had nowhere to go. This is why Southampton had a hard time getting crosses in and were forced to cut inside. Now we frigged up a few times, giving up free kicks in dangerous areas that could have hurt us, but the astute observer would be impressed with the fact that the reds - normally a possession oriented team - were happy to let Southampton keep the ball, playing tighter and more compact than a "traditional" Brendan Rodgers side. The new Liverpool tactics created by Rodgers, (the man X is quick to call tactically clueless and naive), has resulted IN THE BEST CLEAN SHEET AWAY RECORD BY LFC IN 30 YEARS!! Yes, even better than Rafa's clean sheet away record.

What Real Reds fans should be heartened by, is the fact that we won the game against Spurs, and now Southampton, playing without starting Gerrard, Balotelli, Sturridge, or Lucas. That team you saw today had more youth and inexperience than a virgin in a brothel. Yet they are grinding out results. Another HUGE factor that keeps on being overlooked is Mignolet's transformation. He is now much more in command of his box and is showing his superlative shot-stopping prowess.

My criticism of today's performance is that I did not like the way Sterling played...or Sturridge. Not enough TEAM. Sterling needs to realise that his defensive duties don't stop at the half way line. We gave up a free kick late in the game where Henderson was "forced" to foul the Southampton player; this would not have happened had Sterling come back to deny the player the space...he was watching the play develop. The second criticism I have is that we should have been more careful - we gave up free kicks in some dangerous areas that we just cannot afford to do.

Anyway, for a manager who is so "clueless and tactically naive" Rodgers did very well. His teams in the three years he has been at Liverpool have only lost a total of 4 games (across all three years) after January 1. So be afraid...be very afraid. I don't want Chelski to win the title, but we are not going to spare unu nex' Sunday.

Seldom read long post--but I read yours to the end. I nod my head approvingly to the accurate points that you made.

Just that you effed-up ONLY on the portion I highlighted in ManCity blue.

BTW: Sometimes I get the feeling that X don't love his team.
                      Last edited by HL; February 22, 2015, 08:34 PM.

HL

Comment

I hope you arent trying to convince me , that energy is best used on yourself, pretty sure it will work out, well i hope.
                        Ha ha ha ha...me wasn't talking to you from start, me was a tell HL bout de game, a you shub you goat mout eena fi wi biznis. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Seldom read long post--but I read yours to the end. I nod my head approvingly to the accurate points that you made.

Just that you effed-up ONLY on the portion I highlighted in ManCity blue.

BTW: Sometimes I get the feeling that X don't love his team.
                          You get the feeling him don't love "his team" true him call the 5-0 "his team" give Newcastle - LUCK! Geezan peez!! Luck to rahtid. You ago tek dat from him?

Comment

...shub...

HL

Comment

Is allright ,dem say Jesus neva love di Jews , Obama nuh love im country , Seaga was a CIA agent and Manley was a communist.

Ironic the youth cocah has instituted everything I clamored for when he failed the X standard , at least 2 upfront a change in formation to suit this 3-4-3 , Gerrad as an attacking midfielder/striker, Can/ Lucas to clean up the middle.I always said he had a good team to make it into the top 4 , the issue was could he do it ?...unlike some that berated the team, to make the coach look good , as too young , not upto financial quality,not good enough. I believed in the team, well most did not or an individual did not (P) , Lambert and Lovren are Klutz, Allen isnt worth 15 mill, but hey we have enough quality to take us into the top 4 , so here we are close to top 4 but not there .

The question is after rectifying most of his errors in this half of the season should we keep this novice and waste another season on him to better his learning curve?

Pretty sure FSG will be looking at all the options next season, and Rafa must be in it.

BTW I am sure H.L asked me a question , how you get in it ?.. all you had to do was ask, i would have opened the door for you...hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X