Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans,..

..any news on RvP?
    We are going to need him in The FA Cup match.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..any news on RvP?
    We are going to need him in The FA Cup match.
    Need him to do what?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The argument is we will beat Arsenal ause we have dem ticket,maybe you fi,d that reassuring but not me.
      Rooney is a sure bet to score but my money would be on RvP ..
      In any event,we are dealing with the unknown,will Falcao become ruthless or will Wilson ..?
      If LvG decides to field Carrick,will Valencia be on the starting lineup?
      Stability restored if RvP is game ready.

Comment

The argument is we will beat Arsenal ause we have dem ticket,maybe you fi,d that reassuring but not me.
        Rooney is a sure bet to score but my money would be on RvP ..
        In any event,we are dealing with the unknown,will Falcao become ruthless or will Wilson ..?
        If LvG decides to field Carrick,will Valencia be on the starting lineup?
        Stability restored if RvP is game ready.
        I have not indicated that we will beat anyone. RvP has not been producing, so for you to claim we need him is a huge speculation.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Falcao came in and upset the equilibrium of the forward position. His game is not suited for the English game. RvP is heading out to pasture. We knew that when we bought him that he didn't have many years of productivity left. Just didn't think he'd give us only one good year. Valencia playing is a must. Rooney as lone striker is the way to go.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That criticism can easily be leveled against the whole team except the keeper and maybe Valencia with Young figuring somewhat.Wilson remains a prospect,de Maria so far is not deserving of the #7,Blinds is painfully sluggish etc,because of that I will take my chances with RvP who has added a defensive side to his game.
            Pyschologically,we have no player better to dismantle Arsenal RvP.
            Last edited by Rockman; March 6, 2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Well he has contributed to the team goal tallies,he will have lousy games but you can rest assured he wont have too many.
              We do not have the mechanism in place to service our strikers properly,fielding RvP helps in that regards.

Comment

Of course the entire team has played like sh!t all season. However, as I said to fellow Empire soldier, I will take the insipid look of the team if we manage to qualify for CL. This gives LvG a platform to work from. He will continue to rebuild the team by attracting the top names and weed out the Duneons. He will have the entire summer to have his pre-season training and shape the team that he desires. I am willing to give him until the end of September to show signs of the team returning to it's God-given glory. LvG wants players who are comfortable on the ball and these English players or players playing in England for years, are allergic to this style. Murinho inherited a solid team, but he took two seasons to bring in the players that he likes. Now Chel$ki is the best team in England. The youth coach is getting there. Wegner is finally realizing, after a century at the club, that he needs some steel in his midfield and back.

I wouldn't agree with you that Daley Blind is sluggish. He's is more mobile than Carrick, but he is sometimes caught out of position because of that mobility. Also, his long range passing accuracy is not as good as Carrick.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What if LvG insistence on getting his way hinders the team?
                  You raised a valid point regarding fielding guys that are good with the ball at their feet,Jones and a couple are often caged in by the opponents because they do not fit the bill yet he continues to favour them.Similarly Rooney reverting back to playing upfront calls to question the decision to field him in the midfield to begin with.
                  What unprecedented sin has Blackett committed?

Comment

His insistence has won him a long list of trophies....in different countries too, so he deserves all the latitudes. Jonny Evans is the absolute worse when he gets the ball. It like hot lava at his feet. I'm so glad he did us a favor by spitting on Cisse. Disgusting. Evans to me = Dzeko to HL. I prefer Smalling to Jones. I read that Smalling was the fastest "Across ground" player at United. His speed allows him a chance to recover when he screws up. Rooney is the most aggressive player we have, and that type of player is needed in our midfield. It's understandable why he was used there, but he's better as a striker.

Comment

LvG former triumphs means nothing if he does not deliver here.The change in formation was the well experience coach forced to make formation,the consequence of course is the team need time ti readjust,akin to Rooney need to refine his striker skills.
                      I do see good to LvG but I am at a toatal lost as to why he cgose to sideline Blackett who is quite capable of advancing the ball out of his defense,he is hardly ever pressured by the opponents which is a sign of his prowess for handling the ball.
                      We could have been in second place!

Comment

LvG former triumphs means nothing if he does not deliver here.The change in formation was the well experience coach forced to make formation,the consequence of course is the team need time ti readjust,akin to Rooney need to refine his striker skills.
                        I do see good to LvG but I am at a toatal lost as to why he cgose to sideline Blackett who is quite capable of advancing the ball out of his defense,he is hardly ever pressured by the opponents which is a sign of his prowess for handling the ball.
                        We could have been in second place!
                        Who would you start Blackett over? Let's start there!

Comment

We as fans are not privy to the training sessions and how each player follows the coach's instructions on the field. He gave McNair a shot at CB and at RB and a couple of times his youthful inexperience let him down and he had to yanked. Blackett is left-footed and is not better than Rojo. Plus he's inexperienced and just have to wait his turn. However both Blackett and McNair were given new contracts which shows that the club and the coach has faith in them.

Comment

Rojo and Evans,hey Lazie,that was VERY easy.
                            Rojo has a penchant for going well beyond the halfway line and it goes without saying for Evans(to the exception of height advantage).
                            I would field Rojo when Agruero is playing,in fact Wilson seems a better leftback player too.

Comment

What I do not understand is why would he not reward good game performance by fielding that player in the next game?
                              I do ,however,agree with you regarding training sesions though.

Comment

Working...
                              X