Kemar Lawrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemar Lawrence

Once again the NYRB are confused.......There's a debate whether or not to sign Lawrence. They all agree that he's talented & could be one of their top players in a year or two. They want to sign him as Roy Miller's backup at LB (Roy is 30 & Kemar is 22), some even think that he could win the starting job before the end of the season.......The problem is both players could be playing in the Gold Cup (Costa Rica & Jamaica)..........Now, why waste the young man's time & why didn't they know this, and it seems they're the only MLS team with this problem.........I hope he gets signed, BUT NYRB need to get their act together. Just when you think they figured it out, they come & make bone-head decisions. First they fire Petke, their most successful coach, & now they're confused about their roster spots.

Well they know Kemar is going to be away all summer and also the money they may want to pay for him.

I knew this maybe a problem from start as HV may want to shop him in those tournament to get a decent money on their player.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X