GOONERS Arsenal faithful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOONERS Arsenal faithful

Theo Walcott wants to be paid allegedly the same as Ozil and Sanchez...140k in pounds...I don't think Arsenal should cave in this time. He has not prove he is worth his current 90K.
    What do you all think?
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

105/110 perhaps. definitely not 140.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma r u sure ur not changing profession...

I lol after reading that ...still laughing
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Theo Walcott wants to be paid allegedly the same as Ozil and Sanchez...140k in pounds...I don't think Arsenal should cave in this time. He has not prove he is worth his current 90K.
        What do you all think?
        Theo is well in is right to try and get the best deal possible, however Arsenal will sell him rather than pay over the top for his services. I don't think he is asking for as much as 140,000 though

Comment

Get rid of him. ...and replace him with a good player who will surpass his scoring and defend. Walcott is coward and sells the TEAM short on defense in every game.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl I agree on your assessment of Walcott I watch over

and over games he has played to give him the benefit of proving you wrong and he really does not defend. One game he ran back just to run back after the player ran pass him. This season I have seen Ozil and Carzola running back defending. This new Arsenal play was evident during the second Monaco game Sanchez lose the ball a few times and ran the opposition down to interrupt play.
            I believe as you Karl has eloquently& succinctly stated is the way forward.
            However, I will continue to watch to see if he can bring that before the end of the season before I wholeheartedly say sell...lol

Comment

OK!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X