Clear All

• Better to be a Drogba than an Owen?

Better to be a Drogba than an Owen?
    By Paul Tomkins, Free, In-Depth Analysis

Posted on March 20th, 2015
    Posted by by Paul Tomkins
    Comments
    Tags

Don't want ads ? Subscribe to remove them. Only £3.50 a month.

By Paul Tomkins and Robert Radburn.

The following is something I wrote with my long-time collaborator Robert Radburn (we co-authored a ZX Spectrum game together while at school, but please don’t tell anybody). It takes my recent work on the scoring rates of strikers and expands it, with the addition of various interactive Tableau infographics. It was created for the #ironviz competition, which required the use of Wikipedia data. So if the data is wrong, don’t blame us (having said that, it looks fine to me).

The graphics on this site are screengrabs, and just a few of those from the main article

http://tomkinstimes.com/2015/03/bett...-than-an-owen/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Don't mean to hijack yuh post; but BIG game tomorrow!!

I am sure××× you×××, Paul, PR and the Liverpool posse are very eXcited.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The battle for 4th place, what a trophy.Xtatic!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X