The Youth Coach got schooled today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Youth Coach got schooled today

I was jumping for joy when I saw the Loserfool's lineup with Sterling playing wingback. BR's mistake was with his formation. You cannot have one of your most feared attackers playing so far away from the opponent's goal. If Sterling was more central or playing closer to Sturridge, then my side would have problems. Ferruad is a fraud.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

In LVG I trust. He's made me have to eat my words about Fellani and Ashley Young. What an outstanding game from MOM Juan Mata and Fellani.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I remember Dunny telling me a lose my stripe when I said Fellani would come much better for Manu. LOL!!! Ashley Young been playing good since Preseason and maybe the most consistent player for Manu this season.

Bwoy Di Maria, what them a go do with them. The problem with Sterling is that Llanna, and the Brazillian playing good along with Sturridge so it hard to fit everybody on the field. Can't blame Rodgers as his side fight and in the second half with 10 men put up a stout fight. Any Liverpool fan would be proud especially seeing that their most experience player threw it away.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL......what a difference a coach makes ,proud of what,speak for yourself Sass,we played like crap.Outcoached,no way this crap would happen under Rafa ,in fact it never did,not touching the ball for almost an entire 1st half.

Embarrasing.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          LOL......what a difference a coach makes ,proud of what,speak for yourself Sass,we played like crap.Outcoached,no way this crap would happen under Rafa ,in fact it never did,not touching the ball for almost an entire 1st half.

Embarrasing.
          Oh stop yuh noise Xodus. Liverpool went on an unbeaten run, beating Southampton and your new side Citeh in the process.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A lucky run,that will come to a halt against better teams and require luck against others.Kudos to Van Gaal it looked like Barcelona vs City, we couldnt even touch the ball in our own half.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              A lucky run,that will come to a halt against better teams and require luck against others.Kudos to Van Gaal it looked like Barcelona vs City, we couldnt even touch the ball in our own half.
              Sounding like a bitter X Liverpool fan. Strange, during the run didn't hear you complaining bout lucky run. Now it comes to an end you have talk? When our unbeaten run came to an end, we didn't jump ship to other teams. Pick a team and stick with it.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Sounding like a bitter X Liverpool fan. Strange, during the run didn't hear you complaining bout lucky run. Now it comes to an end you have talk? When our unbeaten run came to an end, we didn't jump ship to other teams. Pick a team and stick with it.
                Lazie - the problem is that for peeps like Xlax, dem have waggon fever so bad that when the waggon slow down, dem jes a look fi a nex one right away...notice how him cuss of the youth coach but have no words for Pelligrini? Reason? The only waggon him can jump on that him neva jump on before is Manu**. LOL!!! That's what you call a "conundrum". LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Lazie - the problem is that for peeps like Xlax, dem have waggon fever so bad that when the waggon slow down, dem jes a look fi a nex one right away...notice how him cuss of the youth coach but have no words for Pelligrini? Reason? The only waggon him can jump on that him neva jump on before is Manu**. LOL!!! That's what you call a "conundrum". LOL!!!
                  No, he is not welcome here!

Comment

Liverpool have everything to be proud of except Gerrard. They played their heart out in the second half with on 10 players. Nothing to be ashamed of. If you were a fan, you would be proud of your team's performance after Gerrard Bonehead move.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You both heard me loud and clear ,what we have is a failure to comprehend,he failed his Xamination from last year,what you saw were quizzes with no substance attached to it ,which he continued to fail,knocked out of almost every cup,struggling against relegation teams and the occasional luck against midtable teams,the facade of being quality only when he has the prem to concentrate on ,torn to shreds by Man U!

I didnt say a word with all the chest beating by the usual suspects,trying to write a new script over the old one.He will cost us a fortune to master his learning curve.

Ohh what a difference a real coach makes,thats FSG dilema!

Comment

It is true Liverpool was much better in the second half,a team a man down tends to play even harder, that coupled with Man U playing entirely different (probably unforced)in the second half (my guess is with the ejection our players thought the victory was guaranteed) place the Liverpool newly found second half resurgence into entirely different context.
                        What happened in the first half is inexcusable(it was a home gane for crying our loud),and an overall indictment of Liverpool's game today,well if they are determined to be bona fide contender.

Comment

Rocky the first half was poor but Llanna got a very good chance too. They entered 1-0 and play some good ball, even with 10 men down. it takes a good coach to go in at half time and come back out to finish so strong even with 10 players.

Comment

Yes Sass,spin it.....Gig..lol....not even Peter and Paul...hehe

Comment

Not true!
                              BoyU had an outstanding game...more so the 1st half.
                              In the 2nd half 'pool stepped up big time. Had BoyU at times defending desperately.

Your goals were absolutely brilliant!

Rogers called for his most experienced man and a tremendous fighter in Gerrard. A rush of blood and 'pool was one man down. Surely you cannot blame Rogers for that?

In that 2nd half with 10 men, 'pool could be said to have put in a wonderful effort. That effort was product of a well coached and managed TEAM!

Cho man! Nuh try rewrite history=how the game was played!
                              Dat deh attempt remind of Mosiah and Sass wen dem reach fi dem bias pint a view!!!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X