Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 questions from Liverpool’s defeat to Man United

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/03...to-man-united/

The youth coach is regressive , why Sterling at left back,any time pool plays Allen in the middle its a weak midfield that escapes on luck,he is hell bent on making Allen into Alonso,he always falters against the top clubs,he sacrificed Sterling for Allen,if he played sterling where he should be that would mean ,Lucas or the Fraud in the middle ,maybe not ,maybe he would still stick with his boy, Sturridge struggles by himself,its like watching a math genius struggle to think or Sass straining to comprehend.

These last couple games seem like luck,what happened was it running out,no one can honestly say we have been playing or winning in fluidity,more so the opposite ,buck up would be a better word,I just get the feeling Man U just told the prem how to deal with that luck,compunded with BR knack to regress.

Lets see 8 or 9 games left.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What you don't understand is

Sturridge is Liverpool top striker and rounding back into form, Llanna is rounding into form, Cortino is in form. Lucas is coming back from injury, Gerrard is leaving and just coming back so why start him? Liverpool currently have a few injuries at that position,

Manu does the same thing all the time with Young, Valencia etc. It is an attacking move, not a defensive one. The fact is he lost a tuff game and his team played very good in the second half. When last did he lose a game. You think you can win all games in Jan and Feb and most of March by shear luck???

That is the reasoning of one X.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks for making my point , you left out one fact at Anfield.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/03...to-man-united/

The youth coach is regressive , why Sterling at left back,any time pool plays Allen in the middle its a weak midfield that escapes on luck,he is hell bent on making Allen into Alonso,he always falters against the top clubs,he sacrificed Sterling for Allen,if he played sterling where he should be that would mean ,Lucas or the Fraud in the middle ,maybe not ,maybe he would still stick with his boy, Sturridge struggles by himself,its like watching a math genius struggle to think or Sass straining to comprehend.

These last couple games seem like luck,what happened was it running out,no one can honestly say we have been playing or winning in fluidity,more so the opposite ,buck up would be a better word,I just get the feeling Man U just told the prem how to deal with that luck,compunded with BR knack to regress.

Lets see 8 or 9 games left.
        When it work coach get praised. When other coach counter his tactics and is successful, y'all cuss the coach.

I see you asking about Allen, is this the same Allen that played 90 minutes in the Man City win? Is this the same Allen I saw pundits showing how he was covering his front of the defenders winning back the ball against Swansea and Citeh? You claim he falters against top club, is your Man City a top club?

Moreno: Is this the same Moreno that played 83 minutes against your other club?

Where should he play Sterling? BR used him as a striker because Sturridge was out and Mario was misfiring. Now that Sturridge is back ... where should Sterling play?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At Anfield ? erractic Man City,are we the only midtable/relegation club to beat City ? United beat us by singling out Allen , why ? ..look at the stats !

Where should he play Sterling, thats the problem at this juncture ,he should know especially given the magnitude of the occasion ,left back ?

Sturridge is back without saurez , so it begs the question again back to what ?

Tek yuh time......

Comment

At Anfield ? erractic Man City,are we the only midtable/relegation club to beat City ? United beat us by singling out Allen , why ? ..look at the stats !

Where should he play Sterling, thats the problem at this juncture ,he should know especially given the magnitude of the occasion ,left back ?

Sturridge is back without saurez , so it begs the question again back to what ?

Tek yuh time......
            You're making no sense .... but then again ... you're being you. After losing 3-0 to MU your former team went on an unbeaten run, being the form team in the league. You beat City, Southampton, and Spurs ... drew with Arsenal ... made up a 10 point gap on my side.

But keep on bitching .... I love the laughter. Oh ... did I tell you I counted 33 passes at one point in the game?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It would make sense if you looked at the quality of the opposition and the change in tactics/personal during the run, i.e the roles or lack of roles Sturridge,Lucas and Gerrard played in that run.

I am not sold on dis bredda.

Comment

The fact that Sterling switched flanks should be seen as an "adjustment",ergo..
                The flaw with Pool's approach is they took a one size fit approach to a tailored specific game,Sterling and Pool having had success playing in and with particular formation does not gaurantee equal success against a highly unorthodox..as Man U.
                To compund matters,Sterling former success against my club was simply ignored by the manager,Wenger did start Chamberlain against Man U in the same position he was effective in the previous encounter against Man U.
                Last edited by Rockman; March 23, 2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

A wonda why he ignored it...lol

Comment

It would make sense if you looked at the quality of the opposition and the change in tactics/personal during the run, i.e the roles or lack of roles Sturridge,Lucas and Gerrard played in that run.

I am not sold on dis bredda.
                    Yes ... we all know of your infatuation with Rafa. In that run you played City - 2nd, Arsenal-3rd- Spurs 6th Southampton 7th Swansea 8th, Westham -9th.

I know you are one of those here that walk far from facts .... but you you're being pathetic now. When Pool beat City you didn't talk that he was meeting the Xcuse standard? Yu nuh tired with the constant jumping from team to team and from point to point?

Oh did you see what Blind did to Can .... did he actually get up?

Comment

A ball, make him gwaaan. Even Fergie get outplayed sometimes. He is using one game to blindside the man. Nothing new with X, the body of work from the new year means nothing to him.

How mi nuh see him a shout Ballo now?? Him never see him star striker on the field?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lets leave Rafa out of it for a (min) no smoke screen , granted what we witnessed could never happen under Rafa, but Sterling at left back , paper cloth Allen in the middle and , Sturry upfront by himself .

Southhamptom was more luck than ability , I give him credit vs Spurs , City has been erratic and midtable clubs should be a given ,even though we struggled and had luck with most of them but hey we are here or were there aginst Man U at home and you play Sterling at left back ?

What gives ? That move alone means that the attack and midfield has to be adjusted to suit others.Why the regression , He is abusing Sterling!Strurry looks more potent with Balo or Sterling beside him , why not bothwith Sturry , put Can in the middle....I could go on tearing him apart .

Its pointless , summer soon come.

Comment

Why leave Rafa out, you are the one who is always talking about RAFA.

Comment

Ok Keep him in it , address the facts..lol

Comment

The most obvious FACT is you don't like Rogers! Straaaaight! As for me I like what I see overall with BR's handling of the players. We are NOT going to win the league... and IMO, this is the time to experiment, even at the risk of not getting top 4. The armchair critiX always have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight!

BTW, I will take that last comment back if I see where you posted your dissatisfaction with the lineup when the game was being played.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X