I was going to post a test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to post a test

but change my mind. However, I will ask you all this...of the current top 5 teams in the Prem - which is the most underperforming over the balance of the entire year and why?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

My knee-jerk answer is City! in spite of their position in the table.
    Peter R

Comment

A test , Liverpool has the xasiest fixtures of all the theams from 3rd place to 7th(last 8 fixtures) for the 4th position.

Man u has the hardest.Thats a test ,lets see the yute coach pull it off , no XCUSE !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will have to say Man U based on tge games they did not win.There is always that convenient excuse for Pool(not having Suarez),the problem for City is Chelsea has its act tigether(otgerwise City would be on typical course),Arsenal current position isn't inconceivable.
        Rarely do I hear about top five,it is only to facilitate Pool.

Comment

Man City is the under performing team. The fact is however we have more overachievers in the top 10, sides like West Ham, Southampton, Swansea to name a few.

Fact is even Chelsea is stumbling now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

City second EPL title after a looong drought came by way if goal average,Liverpool came from nowhere to give them a run..only to make crucial mistakes near the end thereby gifting City its third title,City winning the title by one point is par on course for that fly by night club,Assasin.
            The African Cup is over,the convenient excuse of being deprived of the services of Toure is no longer available.
            Last edited by Rockman; March 25, 2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Mancity is underachieving because of a terrible coach,Pelligrini is on par with the youth coach.The season he won the Prem was in turmoil suited for his campaign,Man U- Moyes,Chelsea-Mourinho returned to a sell to buy policy ,working with new charges unfamiliar with those at his disposal.Arsenal in its usual rebuilding phase and Pool on a holiday schedule with one of the most feared ball sharks in the worl.

What we have is a City that is suffering with a more balanced prem with the unchararestic Arsenal finding form after buying quality and sticking to its core.

Pelligrini cant handle this.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If Hazard and Costa out for the rest of the season Chelsea have problem. Kun and Toure out it is problem. As a team Liverpool and the Manu of the last few weeks are better position as a squad.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Sterling and Coutinho out , or Fellani and Rooney out how dem look fi di Season.

Comprehension...thanks for making my points,yuh deh pan a role ..lol

Comment

Chelsea,under Mourinho, is capable of overcoming those problems,we have seen in the past many variations to Chelsea team based on inhuries abd underperformance.Costa would be replaced in a minute.

Comment

Big Coach ,last season he pushed Chelsea before faltering ,all because of unfamiliarity in my opinion,says alot about Pelligrini.

Comment

Working...
                      X