FA Cup semi-finals: Why you should watch them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup semi-finals: Why you should watch them

"The FA Cup final? A no-brainer - Liverpool v Arsenal.

"Their semi-final opponents - Aston Villa and Reading - are last-four fodder for the big boys."

It's time to think again.

History shows that when underdogs rub up against more celebrated names - with the final just an upset away - you can expect anything but the routine.

To whet the appetite, we roll the clock back to six FA Cup semi-finals where the form book was thrillingly shredded.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32276736
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I after reading most of the article,I really stared believing Man U would not be mentioned,then I came up on the last paragraph.
    Anything can happen in the FA Cup,and of course there is that recent competition that had EPL clubs competing with clubs from other leagues,and we know how that ended.

Comment

you too bad mind yuh too bad mind .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup!

Comment

Great FA Cup tie, Reading were very impressive, committed, and fought bravely. Our 2 reggae Boyz Mcleary and Hector were outstanding. This young defender Hector is a Rolls Royce the JFF better wrap him up quick.

Comment

Yup!
            They were very good!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X