RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ronaldo DRAG Real Madrid into the UCL semis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Ronaldo DRAG Real Madrid into the UCL semis?

He has been doing it time and again, but now there is no Modric, no Bale and no Marcelo. Atletico must be loving their chances.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Who said that Ronaldo was a selfish player?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This CL series has me studying future Empire players. Every defender whose name is linked to a transfer to the Empire is a major upgrade to wheat we have. LvG is building a CL team while likkle sides like the Gunners and Sh!tty still thinking about trying to win the EPL.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh tink a joke bout what hym a build,de man a look fi strikers,midfielders and defenders.Yuh nuh see him
        spend billions fi get Barca's substitute keeper then use him as a bench warmer because he dare not assume de Gea will not be needed in each and every game.
        Not to mention what he has done to Young's career,the player is far more desirable now.
        He is not intractable,I really thought he wojld have stucked to his unorthodox formation despite..,and he did not.
        Finish second LvG and then I will know if you are likely the real deal.
        What you have control over is winning ALL your remaining games,so I am flexible..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Finish second LvG and then I will know if you are likely the real deal.
          What you have control over is winning ALL your remaining games,so I am flexible..
          Good puh-si-shan dat!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well we do have that game to play in mid May,but let us have no illusions,you are getting ready to play a side that almost always find a way to emerge with all three points,that my friend,makes pushing so much easier.Are you (Arsenal)there yet?

Comment

Working...
            X