Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Ferdinand

Rio Ferdinand lost his wife to cancer last night
    Very sad news, Rebecca was only 35, leaving 3 young children. Rip RIP Rebecca. My thoughts are with their family at this terrible time

Yea I read about it sad indeed.

now he has to raise 3 little ones on his own.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Condolences to Rio and his family!
      Peter R

Comment

Really sad. Seems as if they kept it private, didn't see it on any newsfeed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bwoy that must be rough! Pray for for strength and guidance and for the children.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Be strong Rio,condolences.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-cancer.html

Comment

Sad news. Can only put these things in the hands of the wisdom of the Almighty. RIP Rebecca.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X