Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Juventus on wiining

their 4th consecutive title.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    their 4th consecutive title.
    predictable...heX don't believe me, but look at the money at Juve compared to everywhere else in Italy, they are the only Italian super club...badly in need of a worthy rival.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Juve spent its money on buying the refs all season,if you watched the Siere A the game vs Napoli was just that.Take the mis information of me not agreeing that money spent should be comparable to league position off the table , tiyad fi tell yuh mi agree with yuh.The difference we have is how to get more out of less to compete or make up that difference.

I have always advocated you need a strong coach and youth policy.BR doesnt bring either to pool,which baffles me why you would be against Rafa.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Juve spent its money on buying the refs all season,if you watched the Siere A the game vs Napoli was just that.Take the mis information of me not agreeing that money spent should be comparable to league position off the table , tiyad fi tell yuh mi agree with yuh.The difference we have is how to get more out of less to compete or make up that difference.

I have always advocated you need a strong coach and youth policy.BR doesnt bring either to pool,which baffles me why you would be against Rafa.
        You know, I saw a game that had me wondering if the Seria A was fixed as almost all the calls went in Juve's favor.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, didn't Juventus and a couple other clubs get relegated for match-fixing some years back? Not unprecedented...
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_It...otball_scandal
          Peter R

Comment

Unnuh easy wid Paul,mine im say wi a fren.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Unnuh easy wid Paul,mine im say wi a fren.
              Fren? LOL!! Peter don't grovel eena gutta!!! LOL!!! Anyway - while you want to say "do more with less", "youth development policy" etc., that's great, but show me where that has worked on any sustainable basis before. You don't see seh even Wenger, who was the MASTER at that policy just said he is not buying any players who are not "world class" as that is what is needed to complete for the league the way things run now. It took him a while, but he has come around to seeing reality. You however, still have your head so far up Rafa ba##yole your brain cyan function....too dark een deh!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you admit it as an alternative , thats a start , now you want to know where it has worked ? Thats another start, explore Rafa work at pool barring his last where he finished out of the top 4 ! How many cups he won how many times he finished in the top 4...did I say top 4 , isnt that your reference point of success ?...trophys on top of that .Werent we out spent by all in the top 4 ?

What do we do with this youth coach in the summer, keep or sack ? either way I cant lose , another year of mediocrity to rub salt in your wounds when he proves how clueless he is.Another season for the fans to plan revolt and brush up FSG on the X standard, another year for Rafa to add more CV to his resume before coming home.Another year for you to swallow your pride and cry for the return of the King.

Comment

So you admit it as an alternative , thats a start , now you want to know where it has worked ? Thats another start, explore Rafa work at pool barring his last where he finished out of the top 4 ! How many cups he won how many times he finished in the top 4...did I say top 4 , isnt that your reference point of success ?...trophys on top of that .Werent we out spent by all in the top 4 ?

What do we do with this youth coach in the summer, keep or sack ? either way I cant lose , another year of mediocrity to rub salt in your wounds when he proves how clueless he is.Another season for the fans to plan revolt and brush up FSG on the X standard, another year for Rafa to add more CV to his resume before coming home.Another year for you to swallow your pride and cry for the return of the King.
                  Under Rafa - we were NOT outspent by *all* of the top 4...certainly not by Arsenal. Second, the question I asked was:

"show me where it has worked consistently" where "it" is "do more with less" and "develop youth"...

and your response is "under Rafa". WTF!!?? Are you sumokin' craq??? Rafa did not win the league, therefore, it did not work. I don't know how to drill this into your head, but there is no amount of "do more with less" that can solve the "money rules" problem when it comes to league titles. Cups are IRRELEVANT.

I have told you before, our problem is that Parry and Moores sold to the WRONG buyers, they had DIC on the line, and they f'd up by selling to G&H.

Comment

Remember refs don't come cheap either! As you said money haffi spen' ! What you spend it on to gain an advantage is just a detail!
                    Peter R

Comment

Now you move the goal post , its not about attaining top 4 is it , the bar set for the youth coach which Rafa did consistently, but you asked so i will give you valencia in spain , but i bet you will shift it again and ask for a prem reference,well he came close while competing on all fronts .

Your insistence that cups are irrelevant is another of your idiotic posts, when managers and owners state the goal of every club is to win trophys be it titles or cups.

If Arsenal is your exception ,i am sure you factored in the difference policy these clubs operated under.You reasoning is assanine not based on logic but emotion, while it serves my purpose of showing you up as a fool,i cant help but feel sorry for you, here is another one Athletico.

Comment

Working...
                      X