5th columinist ...what do we do with the youth coach in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th columinist ...what do we do with the youth coach in the

Summer ? do we keep him for another midtable season or sack him , your silence is an admission of consent to keep.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

At the rate of hiring and firing of football coaches, please do not think if BR is replaced...you had anything to do with the decision.

Every coach suitcase should be always packed...and their car tank better fulla regular unleaded gas.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You think highly of me , i just want the 5th columnist thoughts on public record,bredda always a put imself inna a corna or im foot up inna in a@$

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Summer ? do we keep him for another midtable season or sack him , your silence is an admission of consent to keep.
        ~sigh Okay - one more time (why do I put myself through this? ) You don't sack someone based on whimsy. Being a manager, is like any other job. In well-managed organisations, an employee is aware of what the agreed upon objectives are, and when these are not being met, expects that there will be some sanctioning (demotion, no wage increase, no promotion, or even firing). So being that I don't know what the objectives were (other than a minimum top 4 finish) and I also don't know what the constraints were, then I am in no position to say hire/fire.

So that said, the case against him is self-evident if we do not make top 4 but mean of reason (not xtremes) realise that there were mitigating circumstances. We bought a young set of players, lost our talismanic striker, have had to deal with integrating 6 new players into the side and, last but not least, have had to put up with a whighny, pathetic, good-for-nothing-so-called supporters who are too thick to understand the nuances of football to understand what Rodgers was up against.

Although he didn't make the top 4, I would not sack him because it is clear that with one or two decent signings, we are in decent shape. I would rather see the so-called-fans who are calling for his head be Xcommunicated.

PM
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

OK suh its one more season after 3 seasons of nothing, a get the standard.Yuh nuh understand the problem,di bredda nuh know who or wha fi buy , wuse yet ow fi play dem.

FSG giving this bredda money fi another season to me would indicate insanity , but hey i could live with another season to see that look of dejection on your face .

Comment

OK suh its one more season after 3 seasons of nothing, a get the standard.Yuh nuh understand the problem,di bredda nuh know who or wha fi buy , wuse yet ow fi play dem.

FSG giving this bredda money fi another season to me would indicate insanity , but hey i could live with another season to see that look of dejection on your face .
            So, if as your (goat mout' ) predicts, LFC is in for a season that will amount to dejection on Paul's face... what look will be on yours? glee?
            Peter R

Comment

I always tell my friends that some children you can tell to avoid fire in order not to get burn,they still put their hands in the fire though,and as if that wasn't enough,as soon as the injuries begin to heal,they do it again.I am mindful of the seemingly same emotions on the faces of the child and the parent,with the firm recognition of the glaring differences..

Comment

Peter

confliction , happy to see the look on Pauls face , sad that my dear pool has to go through this , for the blind to see.

Comment

If his squad value balloons to £400m and him cyan challenge for the title, then okay - but bring whichever sorcerer you want, until FSG spend the kind of $ that Chelski, City and Manu** have, it doesn't matter who is coach...we're not winning the league without some strange anomaly afoot. It is that simple.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fine,but can you do better despite not being a true contender to the title?
                    Given the professed disparity regarding funds..,possibly missing out CL and not winning the FA come with grave consequences, given..?
                    Was it a better funded club that knocked your club out of tge FA?What is the excuse there?

Comment

Yuh (paul)self esteem is low,yuh not even waan get more outta less (Rafa) yuh juss love less.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Fine,but can you do better despite not being a true contender to the title?
                        Given the professed disparity regarding funds..,possibly missing out CL and not winning the FA come with grave consequences, given..?
                        Was it a better funded club that knocked your club out of tge FA?What is the excuse there?
                        Cups are cups - look who knocked out Chelsea! If the cups were the goal, then this would not be a discussion, but it is not - it is the LEAGUE the LEAGUE the LEAGUE...that is the priority. The priorities are:

1. the league
                        2. the UCL qualification
                        3. the European campaign
                        4. the domestic cups (FA first, League Cup second)

It is that simple.

Now that said, should we be doing more with the current funds? I think that no matter what our minimum expectation should be top 4 as there is always a ripple with the others. Top4 this year was achievable, but early season form screwed us. But to call for the man's head is daft when we don't know what he and his superiors discussed. My guess is that top 4 had to be in the cards, and him missing it is a problem for him. Giving him more time makes sense because he did not buy any world class talent, which may have been something imposed on him. If it wasn't imposed on him, then he has to feel the heat as well he should, as was the case with KD and Rafa before him. Moral of the story: "Cups be damned!! Fall out of the top 4 at your peril!"

Comment

Rocky how can you argue that when Manu place 7th last year and only hanging on to 4th right now in front of Liverpool. What you going to say if Fergie never left?

Any analyst with a little bit of sense would say with Sturridge and Suarez leaving(50 goals)that pool didn't do bad at all.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you mean him nuh buy world class talent?

X put the goat mouth pon Ballo, and Karl rate him as a team man bad. Check the record of Karl team players. LOL!!!!
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              How you mean him nuh buy world class talent?

X put the goat mouth pon Ballo, and Karl rate him as a team man bad. Check the record of Karl team players. LOL!!!!
                              Yes, check them?
                              Start with Fabregas, Lahm and Thomas Muller! ...then follow with Paul Scholes, Pirlo, TH14 pre-his last 2 years at my GUNNERS, Pires of modern players. Strong man types like Patrick Viera and Claude Mekelele...
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X