RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does the carribbean stand with Webb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    All senses fly the coop when deep in corruption. Trust me, I know!
    we do...you're a comrade...

Comment

You talk as if lawyers and bankers don't mess up when they try to fly under the radar. It happens all the time. What if he knew, but was talking a calculated risk? No saying he is guilty, but if he thought he could get away with it, he might just have done it.

Anyway, innocent until proven guilty.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

there is something in the UK law. the bribery act I think it is

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am talking as if ,just witnessing the previous fiasco under Warner , coming in under the banner of cleaning up concacaf,knowing the ramifications of going afoul of the law , esp being a caymanian banker-lawyer,esp seeing how the feds pursued Warner and Blazer,esp knowing the ramifications...man can suh fool , but hey yuh right , money mek man duh some stupid things.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah. I had to do some reading on it. Any company that does business in the UK and not just UK companies who is guilty of bribe anywhere in the world will pay heavily.

I suspect that the Netherlands might have strict laws too hence Trafigura case.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

its an EU policy ... may even be law.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://reggaeboyzsc.com/default.aspx Our everlasting home page
                Peter R

Comment

'I am humbled by the tremendous outpouring of support and encouragement received from so many of the member countries.' Webb said.

'It is this unity of the CONCACAF that will champion our success, and if elected, it is my intention to build on that unity through collaboration, transparency, integrity, engagement and accountability.'

Only last week, Costa Rican Football Federation president, Eduardo Li, endorsed Webb to lead the organisation, saying he possessed all the right qualities for the job.

Jamaica Football Federation president, Captain Horace Burrell had also endorsed Webb late last month.
                  Very interesting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And this:

"He currently serves as chairman of the CONCACAF Youth Committee and is also deputy chairman of FIFA's Internal Audit Committee and a member of its Transparency and Compliance Committee."
                    Peter R

Comment

Are challenging whether he say on the audit and transparency committee?!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        http://reggaeboyzsc.com/default.aspx Our everlasting home page
                        For the moment...and it has been a log moment...there is no one managing the main page of the site. The reason for it simple - There are not enough willing to 'lift even one finger'.

Have you ever counted the number of contributors to that part of the site?

...the stats on each writer's contribution?

...and the figures say?
                        Well?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jack Mandora...

Comment

Working...
                          X