Anybody ever read Socrates Apology ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever read Socrates Apology ?

I find similarities with Blatter, in that an ole wise man ,set in his own ways,refuses to bow to the establishment ,setting -negotiating his own terms for his departure-Socrates drank poison .Leaving the hypercrytes to deal with their self serving hypocrisy.

Opps it was Platos- Apology.
    Last edited by Sir X; June 4, 2015, 04:50 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Legal gun pun ,mi say !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lick dem wid some ancient Greek philososphy yes X, lol
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol...mi Geo political Apology

Take the case of BNP Paribas, the biggest of the French banks. Last year it was fined $8.9bn by the US justice department for breaching American sanctions against Sudan, Iran and Cuba. Yes, American sanctions (there are no French sanctions). The fine was so great, and the penalties so damaging that President Hollande pleaded with President Obama directly to intervene. I know the banks are hardly cause celebres for the downtrodden and exploited - but why isn't this a matter for the French judicial authorities, and the French authorities alone? There are many other examples.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33011847

Comment

Do you want me to move this to the proper forum?

Or to trash?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do I have to bribe you ,whatever your petty thin skinned slow mentality wants you to do , no skin off my back.

Comment

Mosiah would have some big balls to remove your good post X
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Do I have to bribe you ,whatever your petty thin skinned slow mentality wants you to do , no skin off my back.
                Remember, X, I am the squeaqy (sic) clean one.

Should I get Bricky for you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Geo political hypocrisy- Socrates Apology- FiFA Blatter, now yuh a site di rake, di legal gun pum ? You have to ask your self given Blazer rise in USA soccer/concacf what benefits did he steer on americas soil for his 10 % , who lined his pockets and whose pockets were lined by him on american soil,GC , Womens WC ,Conembol and we are talking marketing rights,venues ,stadias,etc .Now yuh a try laff when yuh get Xpose as slow .

In 1974, the Brazilian Joao Havelange, backed by an alliance of non-Western nations, defeated FIFA's incumbent President Stanley Rous, an English aristocrat whose tolerance of South Africa's apartheid regime incensed many in Africa and Asia.

To me it seems like a legal pursuit to bring FIFA into the american banking shitstem,I am not sure that FIFA wants to do that. America would be the treasurer,like a certain trail Blazer.Warner is a patsy, a small fry,fryers,sops,so is Webb, just my opinion.Bigga fish out deh a walk free.

That memory of the old FIFA under Rous still casts a shadow, as this Al Jazeera journalist noted when reacting to recent comments by the current coach of the English national team:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...r-its-history/

Babylon di bandit,vampiya and the world is getting duped by (its) media of fighting corruption ,pleasssseeeeeeee !
                  Last edited by Sir X; June 4, 2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Gun pum...does that have anything to do with gun inna baggy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Remember, X, I am the squeaqy (sic) clean one.

Should I get Bricky for you?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X