Starting 11 vs Paraguay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 11 vs Paraguay

Just done taking with Schaffer. I'm say "Tilla, ah dis yah side aggo dweet!"

----------------------------------#1 Duwayne Kerr---------------

#19 Adrian Mariappa--------#3 Michael Hector--------#4 Wes Morgan--------#20 Kemar Lawrence

#15 Jevaughn Watson-------------#17 Rodolph Austin------------#10 Jobi McAnuff

#22 Garath McCleary-----------#9 Giles Barnes-----------#18 Simon Dawkins
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

like the side except Barnes by himself do not provide the speed up top. More of a withdrawn attacking mid/second striker. So you have Barnes and Dawkins upfront and have 4 Midfielder.

Anyhow, Mattocks starting unless he is injured.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Are they resting the best player from the Uruguay match for the big game against Argentina?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So we have fi go wait fi the 4th look . Second look nah cut it again
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can I tell you - I am not liking anything I am seeing right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If I see one more long throw-in...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is the 57th minute and it is amazing that our TEAM...di ole a dem...have not yet worked out that the Paraguayans are just that tad faster - foot speed and speed across ground - than they are?

Passes have to be accurate and movement must be into space ....far from opponent...when we have the ball. Hell any blind person would see that balls passed so far that are near to both our players and the opponents are being gotten to, most often first, by the Paraguayans. Why then are we making such passes...to give the Paraguayans good shot of winning same?

...any little show of the ball by our players becomes the Paraguayans' ball! Our passes just have to be more directly to our TEAM players and our movement must be "God and our TEAM-mate" on the ball! Any other thing HAS BEEN A WASTE = gift to Paraguay!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I've never seen a senior team so technically inept as this Jamaica team. Basic like tracking your man is not been executed. Isn't that a routine play that every member of a senior should do in there sleep. I hope
                Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                Mitty

Comment

how about the goal? feel sorry for kerr because he played brilliantly up until then......

poor fist touch poor passing. none worse than Watson who was just being picked off at will when he wasn't passing it directly to the Paraguayans.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If in the first match we were poor...this is vastly poorer!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

But for many, the first match was very good! And the players were all so good!

KMT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

aah bwoy, what a frustrating game

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                          I've never seen a senior team so technically inept as this Jamaica team. Basic like tracking your man is not been executed. Isn't that a routine play that every member of a senior should do in there sleep. I hope
                          These are mostly players from the English league. Their clumsiness in thought and action is astounding!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would rather lose with our local players, these non skilled foreigners are no frigging good. There is better soccer playing in the woman's WC.
                            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                            Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                              I would rather lose with our local players, these non skilled foreigners are no frigging good. There is better soccer playing in the woman's WC.
                              Not saying a word!

But yuh have to admit though - the dolezal look is a bit appealing. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X