X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    Which commentators dat ?

What were the possession stats..

When Chauffuer finally come to his sense and put on a decent attacking side.. Paraguay did a fret..
    Like how Usain was fretting about Yohan, right?

Wooooiiieee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

exactly it !

Watson muss ah gi Chauffeur sumting.. all when him sight di 11 him fi play that can threaten in attack.. di man draw fi di effery lineup for Paraguay..

Ah wha suh !??

Comment

It was embarrassing to see the analysts in the studio struggle to find things to say during the halftime break and filled the time with commercials. All Gullit could say was "Poor Jamaica" The coach is to be blamed wholly and solely. His tactics were p!ss-poor. Kerr is a moron. However, these mistakes are made because of the woeful lack of international practice matches. We lack identity.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Good thing he didnt start,the team had no balance and no fight ,Matt-Rucks would have compounded that.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How would he have compounded that ?

Comment

I did my usual one man against the world. in a Spanish bar. I was embarrassed. I know you guys are crazy about the English game etc. but we have to face facts English players in the main cannot pass and cannot hold on beat a player in tight spaces. This snow ball hand to hand combat thing only works against similar mentality teams. Paraguay was there for the taking the game cried out for someone with someone anyone with some offensive flair in last third of the field. Class 2 English players cannot perform offensively against South American and good central American teams. For that matter the English first team can't either much less these guys. For example the English apologist consider Macleary a skilled player every moved he made was basic to the defender. They see more offensive flair in high school.

Comment

Thank you! The ball just did not look comfortable at our feet.

I think we need to raid some new family trees, perhaps in Panama and Costa Rica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

FINALLY or we could develop our own.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This would be true if our local born players played better than the UB-40s....but they were not
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Stop your foolishness Rudi. Uraguayis very good defensive team. Look at the players we are playing against in this Tournament. You think this is Antigua. Look at their starting line up and look at where they play. Most are playing in top league. The spectators even was encouraging our team after the game as they saw it was a hard lost.

How many good offensive players we have playing in Jamaica. You sound like a waggonist. A week ago nuff a unnu did a talk bout lack of practice and 7-0. Yes the offense was weak but guess what? We can work on things. The minute we lose a game it turn inna Local vs UB40. Other than Rudi, who else held onto their ball, local or foriegn???? They played with 5 midfielder and dominated our midfield, something the coach have to work on, but at the end of the day it was 1-0. The only thing embarrassing was the goal.

I wonder if some of us look on the names of the players and team we are playing against? It gets no better than this and we are playing away in South America in our FIRST TOURNAMENT.

Come on man.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

U-r-u-g-u-a-y

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is all you can say?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Imagine how embarrassed you would have been if the score had been 3-0.. or 4-0...

I was embarrassed with Jamaica could not even qualify for the Gold Cup.. remember those days ?

What did you expect of Jamaica going in the Copa exactly ?

Which set of Jamaicans would YOU have sent into the Copa America ?

Take your time with that lineup...

Comment

You are a jokah...

The ball looked comfortable against Uruguay doh..

Predict the score against Argentina..

Reggaeboyz have played against Uruguay and Paraguay.. total goals scored.. 2 (and 2 rux goals at that)

Paraguay score dat many against Argentina !

How yuh nuh comment bout dat defensive performance ?

Comment

Yuh mouth set pon rapid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X