Silly loss to Paraguay and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly loss to Paraguay and....

Uruguay...but all things considered, the BoyZ played satisfactorily against both teams IMO.

I recalled the days when team Jamaican would [have] received a shellacking (and sent home humiliated) from teams with the quality that were played.

I wonder what the 'ell would be the tone of this forum if Jamaica buss Messi and Argentina a$$$ 1 -NIL.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Uruguay...but all things considered, the BoyZ played satisfactorily against both teams IMO.

I recalled the days when team Jamaican would [have] received a shellacking (and sent home humiliated) from teams with the quality that were played.

I wonder what the 'ell would be the tone of this forum if Jamaica buss Messi and Argentina a$$$ 1 -NIL.
    HL, Iz what u really on? mi waan some! But.... anything is possible.
    Peter R

Comment

Mi get some bush-tiger from WeedX. A 'it a mad mi....

HL

Comment

Mi some man a gwaan like a Barbados we a play.

Next to World Cup this is the biggest tournament we have ever played in. It have 2 of the worlds top teams and most teams rank in the top 30. After two games we still stand an outside chance of going through.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That would indeed be a miracle of sorts, going through that is which would entail beating Argentina. I still remember the 5-0 from '98 they gave us.

Maybe a 1-0 on Messi would rectify that defeat. Ok HL, pass de kutchie! LOL
          Peter R

Comment

....reddd-dup yu-self yes PR!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Yuh know anything about Jamaica football?

Name 2 such occasions when we got a shellacking from such teams.

TIA

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All I have to say is that if you miss the Brazil v. Colombia game , you missed a very good game of football.

HL

Comment

What I missed was your non-response.

Not surprised.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We would need to beat the. At least 2-0

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In my case I could argue for strictly medicinal purposes!
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X