Leadership in the attack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership in the attack!!!

We are not seeing any passion going into attack, thus the listless flat dull, slow, insipid looking moves going forward. One of the unusual things we saw at the Carib cup was the role hughan gray played going into attack, repeatedly being the man who moved most directly into attacking stance and moving the team forward with that mentality.

That is missing, that bold, daring, lets get this party started attitude. However I don't like hughans defense, it is suspect, and at this level more so in the rb position so would hughan work as Austin counterpart at dm and initiate the attack from deep or is he better at right mid flank, I think he may be better deep at dm in 4-5-1 with d line and Austin help, move mcanuff to am with mattocks at top, flanked by Dawkins and mcleary, Giles fit in this formation is just not there, not industrious enough to play am in my mind and no role for a committed second striker in this formation. Hughan if fit and mentally ready could possibly inject new spirit in the attack.
Working...
X