Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't complain...
    I analyze, deconstruct...produce solutions

A systems based approach...Try it sometime.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL!!!! thank you but no thanks. Years been analyst doesn't count. The point is thinking my solution is the only real solution and not holding people accountable.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi nuh need yuh permission fi nutten...Fi mi analysis deh pon matic

But duh....kip yuh nonsense flowing... Mi love it

Kiddoes!!! Woooiiieee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I know for a fact that even more foreign-based players were being pursued by the coaching staff for the Copa America and the Gold Cup assignments. If some of those players who were being pursued never shunned the call-up, then even more locally based players would have been sacrificed for this 'foreign philosophy'. That is a fundamental flaw that continues to cripple the development of the young local players and, ultimately, diminishes their potential contribution to the national cause.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ign-philosophy
          Do you agree with this? ...then the answers to these questions will have you recognize that the arguments put forward are 'NONSENSE' arguments.

Here is my problem with what I call this nonsense:
          - Development of local players depend entirely on local programs.
          1. Are those teaching at each age-group level and at each institution and club competent teachers?

2. Are the administrators at each level of our development ladder competent?

If we have competent persons providing knowledge and administration then our local players will certainly be more competent than these current foreign based players. END OF STORY!

...and then there is the specific position put forward by those who think that putting less competent players on the field of play as our national representatives is a wonderful thing. Say, what?

Would you wish for less than your best professionals or other workers attending to any of your wishes in other areas of your life? If not, why would you wish that for our football/in the FOOTBALL INDUSTRY? Ask yourself does that make sense?

Our aims must be to have our local players develop standards of play equivalent with best practices at each age-group level. One would think, I certainly do, that we must motivate and teach in a manner that produces top technical and tactical players and develop the methods of operation whereon at each age group measurements against that expected outcome is done.

Yes, one way of doing those measurements is getting our players into our national age-group teams...but before any of that occurs there must be operations that allow earlier measurements...and that of course, is the work of competent administrators.

Do you believe that we do not have such competent teachers and administrators? I do not! ...however, incompetents currently 'rule the roost' and ignoramuses lead the charge that sending less than our best on the field of play will provide a solution to our lack of production of players more competent than those currently representing us.

Hey...it is local failures that have us turning to the foreign based players!!! Think on that? ...suggests remove our local inadequacies...right? [ wry smile! ]
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            The present coach watches a lot of local football, I know that for a fact.
            I am sure if they were good enough he would rather pick local players however like any other coach he wants to win games and qualify for World Cups so he is making use of his resources.
            On point!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              This is the ridiculous and specious argument that keeps JA ball backward. This is the core problem of the JFF's policy and the backward mindset of its ignorant supporters
              That Dunny says is fact!
              Do you know of a coach who willingly picks players that shall give him or her less than best TEAM?

Only 'poppy-show' picks less than would give best TEAM!

The problem is focus. Because the JFF and Jamaicans have the myopic focus on MAKING "the next World Cup" ...the ignoramuses will ALWAYS look at local players and say "they're not good enough" to make it. Of course they aren't!!!!!!! They're not supported!!!!
              Ignore the above save the last sentence. That last is FULL 100 correct!!!
              What you present before represents getting the answer right i.e. your last sentence, but while using faulty methodology!

However, you are FULL 100 on the mark when your underlying statement suggests the system of development currently employed is really one of underdevelopment of our players! ...as I have stated before, our administrators and teachers=coaches are working actively to mar our talent.

Innah di vernacular - Wah cudda guh suh? (Our way of ridiculing and 'calling out' nonsense! ...i.e. 'calling out' the perpetuators of the current system that it is claimed shall produce 'top quality players').

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Wrong ! The JFF and clubs have to partner that push to develop local players,one cant do it without the other, the JFF has to open doors for clubs via international partnerships ,i keep referencing Costa Rica , its a classic example how to develop local talent,its current indicted president did what i have presented.Maybe Li is more progressive being a club owner on how to lead but what he did was

1) Identify talent from youth, seek partnerships with clubs around the world and export them for cheap with the catch being a % of future transfer fees.

The article would have carried more punch if it mentioned nations in our population numbers, C.Rica, Uraguay and Panama,the most recent being panama to adopt this progressive model, of note without this academy B.S.

* These nations dont have UB40s that they can draw on.
                *They dont have a national academy

So this path is doable, I have called for the obvious a meeting of the steakholders, clubs , admins, coaches ,sponsors , etc .I see nothing forth coming from the JFF.

The academy shitstem as touted by the JFF and some cant work, a national academy cant do it by itself,why ?

* It cost too much to implement
                * Too much to maintain
                *Too individualistic- leaves it open to be politically abused
                * Most of all wi bruk

We need the holistic approach as Uraguay,Pan and C. Rica has shown.

What I hope for

* JFF being a liasion for clubs to be in contact with overseas clubs
                * A national accreditation coaching program ,like we have in T&F , spreading knowledge
                * A Jamaican academy using the instituions we have , UWI,GC foster, UTECH , etc.

It can be done, others have done it, same numbers in population and same blue print , granted adapted to its cultural isms.

The academy thing as touted about cant work , the other ridiculous one I hear is private academies ,parents paying through their broke ass ..lol..in Jamaica ?

On the money! ...along with, at all levels, development of 'teaching/coaching' = great teachers/coaches! (...done by competent administrators).

On the money! END OF STORY!!!

Comment

What Dunny and others say is indeed a fact. It is true that the coach tries to pick the so called "best players" as he sees it.

The coach is not the problem... he's fulfilling the JFF mandate of "trying to qualify for the next World Cup by ANY means necessary". It is that myopic mandate which is the problem

So Dunny & Co state facts....only because the JFF is dumb and myopic....and so are its supporters.

I'm hoping that you're not in that myopic band
                  Last edited by Don1; June 25, 2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

mi nuh play professional football..

Comment

So you are saying that no coach would intentionally pick a bad team but that coaches would intentionally "Mar the development of players"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X