RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who say Pool can't sign any big team targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a name you a look for???

Clyne is considered the most talented right back in England. Look at his stats. He is good on defense and also good offensively. Most fans would be happy with this capture.

Didn't you get big name last year?? "Ballo". I think you were jumping with joy, LOL!!! Andy Carroll was big name.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At 12 million pounds ,pity City, Chelsea and Man U never grab him up for such an astronomical price, pool had to break the bank for him....lol...johnnny 2 !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jes leave Milner alone yah!!

But that is still funny any way you look at it!
        Peter R

Comment

I think you're confusing Brendan RoDgers with this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtc7A67kZlQ
          Peter R

Comment

What was Glen Johnson contract worth???

This kid is better than Johnson NOW and he could be there for next 8 years.

It is without doubt a good buy.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              What was Glen Johnson contract worth???

This kid is better than Johnson NOW and he could be there for next 8 years.

It is without doubt a good buy.
              You a try use reasoning and logic pon rockstone.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Southampton is something of an anomaly,the broke the bank to get in the EPL,and has a knack for emerging unscathed from other teams gobbling up their top players.
                Southampton has made the EPL more competitive.
                That's because they had a strategy to create talent that they could sell. Unlike other clubs, when they were on the brink of administration, they went balls out to have the best academy system in the UK, and they've done that by most measures. They have developed a boat load of talented players. If a multi-billionaire wanted a safe "investment" (not a toy like citeh and chelscum), Saints would be a great buy as long as their philosophy was not gutted.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...raining-ground
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Clarify hypocryte 5th columnist , Please ,you havent supported none of his purchases ,last and this season but you support BR as your coach ?

Performing badly ,how do you gauge this , is it promising 4th place ,revising to settle for 5th as par but actually ending up 6th ?

Its a 2 part question claffy,please clarify your support for your coach of my LFC.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Clarify hypocryte 5th columnist , Please ,you havent supported none of his purchases ,last and this season but you support BR as your coach ?

Performing badly ,how do you gauge this , is it promising 4th place ,revising to settle for 5th as par but actually ending up 6th ?

Its a 2 part question claffy,please clarify your support for your coach of my LFC.
                    Disgrace...it is simple. While I might vote for Obama, I may not support him pushing the ****** bizniz...but him is still my bwoy...seen? In other words, you don't have to accept everything the man do to give him your support. That's what real fans and supporters do. Trust that the man operating in the club's best interest and then monitor results. Give yourself a milestone, if things not there by then, time to reconfigure. But you don't cry the man down while he is trying to do his job. It is not very difficult for the thinking man to understand...but apparently, very hard fi di eedyat dem.

Comment

Hypocryte in other words the bar isnt top 4 this season, top 5 or even 6th , its can he hold his job ?

Blasted fool !.... Trust that the man operating in the club's best interest and then monitor results..

Comment

Logic like this ,its not a top 4 ,5th,or 6th poisition you seek to judge your coach by, but if he can keep his job this season,a man you once touted as the best british coach, a man that has bought half of southamptom squad,if he could buy the coach he would ,because what is going to slap you and your coach across your face is that those players had better coaches at southhamptom that added value to their sale, i have no doubt that a coach whose goal is to work under absolving the fear of keeping his job this season as his sole objective will fail ,like he did last season.

LOGIC!

Comment

If you had sense you would see what Liverpool is doing. They are building a team with pretty young talent with upside, same way Arsenal did a few years ago and now they can go out and buy a Alexis Sanchez and a Peter Chech while the build their club. Same way some people on here was going after Wenger's head.

Liverpool realize if you are not Manchester City and don't want to go bankcrupt as they did a few years ago, you have to build a basic platform and then attract a few difference makers. They will not go out and Buy a a big bust for big money and then end up losing bigtime. They can't afford it.

If Rodgers don't work out they will go out and get another coach who will work with that program, not a Rafa or a Jose. Rodgers has done a decent job and if Liverpool continued in the same vein they were in before Rodgers came in they would spend another 20 years without a EPL trophy.

In every position that Liverpool bought this summer, it is an upgrade except replacing Steven Gerrard but they have that money to work with.

Comment

Johnny ,listen to yuh brethren logic(Paul), BR or liverpool ambition for this season is to see if he can keep his job !

I am glad you have factored in the inevitable,it will not work out.

Comment

look at the profile of the Liverpool players. Average 21-23 years old. Already established with national teams, on 5 year contracts. This includes Courthino, Henderson, Ibe, (The recently signed Brazillian) Clyne, Cann, and the list goes on. The football anaylst will tell you players peak at about 25 and they players will have 2 years of playing as a unit, so the potential and the bar is high only that you are unable to look pass Rafa of how many years ago?

Comment

I havent mentioned Rafa in this post in fact for awhile on anything in regards to pool, i have mentioned, 4th,5th,6th ,ambition ,clueless,fraud,wutliss, embarrasing ,5th columnist,Jonny,clown,claffy, rucks ,midtable and relegation ,.

Wha yuh say im get sack dis season or next ?

Comment

Working...
                                X