• Show
Clear All

• why the bloody ell do I bodder

Copa America finals this evening.

Also, women's third place game .

You're welcome PR.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Thanks, I knew about copa, but didn't really follow the wc situation. I hope to be home in time for copa.
    Peter R

Comment

Copa America is off to a wild start. 0-0

Comment

The match had its moments... it wasn't as exciting as I had anticipated. Even when there was end to end action the finishing was generally poor on both sides. Did Aguero play BTW, I didn't see the match from the start (from the 35'); in the end I think the deserving team won!

Congrats to los Chilenos!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          The match had its moments... it wasn't as exciting as I had anticipated. Even when there was end to end action the finishing was generally poor on both sides. Did Aguero play BTW, I didn't see the match from the start (from the 35'); in the end I think the deserving team won!

Congrats to los Chilenos!
          Aguero played. But Higuan (the striker X wants BR to buy) was a rucks! Dash wey the chance at the end and missed the penalty...you probably saw that though. KMT...glad for Chi chi chi le le le!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Speak for yourself claffy , I would advise anyone playing under this RUCKS of a coach,it will adversely affect your carrear, if it did bad it aguh get worse.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sturridge? Sterling? Sakho? Coutinho? Can? Henderson? for examples ... hmm...
              Peter R

Comment

HL, so yuh not announcing the final match? between your girls and the ladies from the Land of the Rising Sun? Yuh have mi doing yuh wuk!

Final today at 16:00 local time - that is Vancouver, B.C. That would be 7:00PM Eastern. I believe it's on Fox for you guys in NA. Dunny et al I can't say, BBC maybe? It's on a local station here in T&T. You're welcome HL.

BTW, I'm taking in some Tour de France...terrible conditions this morning in that part of Netherlands.
                Last edited by Peter R; July 5, 2015, 09:34 AM.
                Peter R

Comment

Besides Sturry winning something at chelsea,the label potential will be synonymous with these guys,even Sturry sticking with BR is wallowing in that label as i type.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dunny et al, tonight LIVE at 11:15 on British Euro Sport : thumbsup:
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      Dunny et al, tonight LIVE at 11:15 on British Euro Sport : thumbsup:
                      Outstanding PR.

I keep forgetting that Jamaicans prefer track and field over football. So the forumites must be reminded.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

...and Cricket; the women's WC Final actually pre-empts the CPLT20 match this evening (beginning 6PM) as the same channel shows the women's WC. The ladies rule this evening!
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X