Taylor
    Lawrence
    Austin
    Watson
    McCleary
    McAnuff
    Dawkins
    Barnes

I would have started Mattocks,I guess McCleary has the potential of being the decider tonight.

Comment

Dunny - Are you able to follow live?

I just hate an anti-TEAM player. That attacker we have with the bandaged hand...not even 30 minutes...and he has stupidly destroyed 2 wonderful opportunities by failing to pass/set-up his TEAMmate. Damn idiot!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There you go. Instead of Jamaica 2 or 3 up. The game is tied... Aaaah bwoy!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He just 37 min broke up another attack by failing to come back from an offside position. Thus gifting the ball to Costa Rica. ...who promply attacks us --'---> GOAL Costa Rica.

As I said, the fellow is anti-TEAM...a fool.

Comment

Welcome to snowballa limitation 101. I think I might skip the el salv game. No way this CR team should be up on us. You guys who reccomend this English crap don't know Jack Sheet.

Comment

They'll need to spit out the damn bubble gum and play ball. This CR team is not better than us.The team played well for 35 minutes and then went to sleep.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                They'll need to spit out the damn bubble gum and play ball. This CR team is not better than us.The team played well for 35 minutes and then went to sleep.
                You cannot waltz into the Costa Rican area needing a simple pass to put you man in 5 yards or so from the 'keeper and ignore the pass (GOAL) and expect to win. ...you cannot have that plus a failure to come back out of an offside position...have the ball played over the top and just walk by the play without 'begging the ref to call you offside...yes, beg by going for the ball although off-side...to break up play...but instead allow Costa Rica to build an attack? (Which incidentally resulted in their 2nd goal). Those 3 stupid plays by that arse 'killed' the TEAM.

Comment

Wes Morgan scored the goal. I can't recall how many of those balls I have cleared off the line in my day.

Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They switched off.....
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

They never switched on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica 2!

Comment

Mariappa is struggling. Badly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

World Class Save, Mi Goalie!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lack of skill is killing us. Thank God for Jevaughn Watson and Darren Mattocks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X