McAnuff good like Gold!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McAnuff good like Gold!!

Good game from the skipper, good goal. What is most important however about the Big Mac is his hustle and dedication to play both sides of the ball.

One excellent example of his commitment to defense was at the 56 th minute when Dawkins had an excellent chance to thread ball to arriving forward however he failed pathetically to deliver the ball to his teammates which led to a quick CR counter attack, well as would be expected, Dawkins should have immediately tracked back to try and address his mistake but instead just walked casually back, McAnuff was even further away in attack and as soon as we lost the ball in the 18 he hurried back in time to harass the midfielder in the jamaican defensive half, such hustle, such dedication, such an example, we need five more McAnuff, too bad we can't roll back the clock five years, he would have made a difference.

Roll back the clock to his glaring miss in Mexico?!!?

No sah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dawkins cyaan get nuh more game on my side.. him play like wi ah beg him sumting..

Comment

But...he's UB40!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And ???

Comment

Agreed and the same for' I dribble in a straight line Barnes'. I am sure it confuses the hell out of the defenders.

Comment

Let's not fool ourselves, it was a lucky dribble!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we take all a dem.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Of course! But the thing with flukes, you can't depend on them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah but you take advantage of what you can. Right place at the right time helps -
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why did I know you'd come back with something that makes no sense?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X