De real snow "ballas"!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De real snow "ballas"!!

Moved to other sports forum... Sometimes I don't get the delete option. Don't know why.
    Peter R

Moderators please delete. Thanks.
    Peter R

Comment

PR: I had to go search for the post to see6what you were talking about. The post is about ice hockey and posted in the football forum.

I'm not sure what in your opinion qualified the post as football, maybe "snow ballas" in the subject lina. I would have moved it as well as that is not enough football in my opinion. I am sure you can understand.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Another interpretation of your post from reading it a gain. You don't get the delete option, meaning you do not understand how it works.

The delete function gives users a certainvtimebin which you can delete a post. I think it is about 30 minutes, after that it goes away and only a moderator can delete. The same applies to editing a post.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, you're confusing me. IMMEDIATELY after I made the post in the FOOTBALL forum, I realized it was in the wrong place and therefore I tried to delete the post... within minutes. I DID NOT get the delete option, BUT as you can see I was able to edit the post by writing what I did under the original post... i.e. where I wrote "moved to other sports forum".

Because of that I asked moderators to delete as I couldn't. I was able (to repeat) to edit.
          Last edited by Peter R; July 10, 2015, 07:58 PM.
          Peter R

Comment

Sorry. I was in a hurry and trying to post on my phone.

OK, so at least you can edit. If I remember correctly, you should be able to delete too. I will have to look into it.

I have seen users deleting posts from time to time, so I assumed it worked.

Comment

BTW, I just edited the above post and I DID get the delete option this time... so, I don't know why that option disappears at times.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X