Morgan
    Lawrence
    Austin
    Watson
    McAnuff
    McCleary
    Dawkins
    Barnes

some good pressing all over the field. We need to make better use of the ball in the final third though. This Canadian team are there for the taking.

Comment

Well deserved win Jamaica onwards and upwards. Looking more and more a good team, we just need a decent no9

Comment

Yes, we need a finisher.

Good free kick by Barnes.
        Excellent header by Austin to win the game.

Jamaica should have won easier than this but they chose to take the hard route. Too many squandered opportunities.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

My only fear in this match was that Canada would have gotten a lucky break and scored, against the run of play.

We definitely need more clinical finishing; after controlling the game the way we did, it's a shame the score wasn't 3-0... but a win is a win... three big points, and topping the group presently!
          Peter R

Comment

yeah a little bit too much selfishness in the final third.

Mattocks is the super sub. His runs are perfect and had the defense in trouble.

Good win but we need to make better use of the ball in the final third.

Schafer and the boyz are a second half team as they have dominated all the last 4 games in the second half.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fitness levels of this team is frightening, the pressing all the way through the game and the way they finished so strongly again in this sort of temperature is amazing.

Comment

The weakness in the team is in the middle of the pitch and not necessarily the personnel. When the team goes forward there is no one running on through the middle to support the play. We go down the wings and the dribbler has to try to beat sometimes two defenders because he has no support from the middle.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Snow ballas (wid a few bona fides in deh) to di werl!!
                  Peter R

Comment

It surprise me to see the English based players how they stood up in the heat.

England team may want talk to Winnie. LOL!!!
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dunny the snow ballaz dem have certain forumites hold dem corner.

They only surface when things go wrong.

So far, they are laying low.😈
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Dunny the snow ballaz dem have certain forumites hold dem corner.

They only surface when things go wrong.

So far, they are laying low.😈
                        Agreed!! Like I said before they are English snow men when things are bad and Jamaica Reggae Boyz when things are going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          Agreed!! Like I said before they are English snow men when things are bad and Jamaica Reggae Boyz when things are going well.
                          People like you and HL just cannot fathom what's really at stake in Jamaican football. Is WCQ the mission of Jamaican football?????

HL is a self-confessed football dunce....so his ignorance can be both explained and excused. Others who have some football bona fides but support fcukery don't merit any regard in my opinion

Once again...JOB #1 in JA football (17 years after we made our 1st WC with mainly locals) should not be: How do we "make the next world cup by any means necessary" ...including mass import of average, itinerant ballas

In Jamaican football JOB 1 ALWAYS should be..."How do we best develop our youths, home grown talent & clubs...to create a viable, sustainable football industry"
                          ... That job is neglected so the JFF to me is a FAILURE regardless of the national team's play. Instead we promote a stupid, myopic strategy of PRIORITIZING "qualifying for the next world cup by hook or crook"

We already know that when an effective development system is in place...qualification for World Cups (in our low standard Confed) will be a regular affair...Even moreso when we know we can supplement any deficits in our national team with foreign-based players as we did 1994-98

This DEVELOPMENT FIRST philosophy holds REGARDLESS of the fortunes of the Snow Balla team...Wussa if this team qualifies for Russia 2018. The HURRY-COME-UP feeling would then be "why change a winning strategy which resulted in a successful WCQ"....

Development at home doubtlessly would be further marginalized...

The hurry-come-ups like unnu ave di ting backward...The WCQ Cart is before the Development Horse ...and guess what??? That development NEVER occurs....and the hurry-come ups can then correctly claim..."look Jamaican youths nuh ready fi dis yet mek wi look tuh England fi Reggae Boyz To Watch"
                          And so the merry-go-round of idiots continues into infinity..

This Idiots Merry Go Round is the greatest problem of Jamaican football

Now if unnu don't understand that logical argument I can't help unnu any further. But mi nuh waan si nuh more foolfool talk lika dis fram yuh....

HL's ignorant yappin I can sorta tolerate. He has no conception of what football is about so ignorant yappin from dat source is inevitable
                          Last edited by Don1; July 12, 2015, 01:17 PM.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

These snow men are slowly becoming Reggae Boyz and will help to put Jamaica's football back on the map. Russia here we come

Comment

The problem is you believe presenting credible TEAM and developing, not just many good...but also appreciable great footballers is dependent on ignoring 'best for TEAM'.
                              ?????
                              ??????
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X