3 signings in a few days and just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 signings in a few days and just

like that things look quite interesting. Keep Degea if he should leave on a free transfer so be it. Where is the striker or is Depay going to play that role? Now I don't have to scratch my head when Carrick got injured.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The German?

Comment

Since Casillas has gone to Porto, RM really needs a keeper... De Gea will likely leave MenU now, don't u think?
      Peter R

Comment

DeGea is not going unless the rags up their ante by noon today.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Since Casillas has gone to Porto, RM really needs a keeper... De Gea will likely leave MenU now, don't u think?
          I hope he took note of how they treated the legendary keeper like dirt.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The desire to go to Barcelona I can understand, but RM treats their players like sh!t once they show a dip in form. Anyhow he lets in two or three soft goals, then his life will become a nightmare.

On another note:

Welcome to the year of the Empire's Schmidfield.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

deGea and Ronaldo both cane to Man U as unpolished diamonds..
              It is frightening what is happening with deGea;fir all intents abd puropsesnLvG is preparing Man U for life without our acclaimed keeper,and seems like that bulge in RM's bag is a living puss.

Comment

Working...
              X