Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly the sentiment changes!!!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2995/...o-the-quarter-

We must make this cup run count and slacking on team defense is a natural release when results start to get better or there is a sense of change.

Team d and pressing must get better and that will lead to bigger wins and margins.

Stonigut,given you have a great appreciation for passing,which team do you rank higher,this one or Whitmore's team that probably failed(against the US)becusea of his supect tactical approach..?

Comment

Haha sounds like a trick question Rockman! I love passing but I especially love fast counter attack passing which throws the defending team into hysteria and panic, especially when the players they face are bigger, faster and stronger and have good open field skills.

So all that said it seems I prefer this side as it is better defensively. As I always say "no matter how yuh pretty if yuh can't mash ants then it is all fah nought"

Comment

I just love your takes!

Well, not really.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not a trick question boss,the games against Uruguay,Paraguay ,and Argentina are the feathers that tilt the scale in favour of this team..,it has to beat HL's team though ...

Comment

Yuh rite!
            I think after the top opposition played in the Copa America, the twin faultlines arrived - exhaling (relaxing mentally) and physically playing down to the Gold Cup's so far met, lower quality play.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X