RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manchester City complete £49m Raheem Sterling signing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester City complete £49m Raheem Sterling signing...

Thats it for Rafas' Legacy the most expensive british singing.MIDTABLE LOOK DARK

Manchester City complete £49m Raheem Sterling signing as Manuel Pellegrini hails capture of 'one of best attacking players in world football'
    Raheem Sterling has completed his £49m transfer to Manchester City
    The England international underwent his City medical earlier on Tuesday
    On Sunday, City finally had a £49m bid for Sterling accepted by Liverpool
    Deal involves a guaranteed £45m, with an additional £4m in add-ons
    Manuel Pellegrini had made the England winger his No 1 transfer target
    The 20-year-old will join up with City for pre-season tour later this week
    Sterling had angered Reds fans and former captain Steven Gerrard by refusing to go on pre-season tour and twice calling in sick from training
    Click HERE for all the latest transfer news
    By MATT MALTBY FOR MAILONLINE and NICHOLAS GODDEN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 11:17 EST, 14 July 2015 | UPDATED: 12:03 EST, 14 July 2015

shares
    View comments
    Manuel Pellegrini says Manchester City's £49million signing of Raheem Sterling means they have captured 'one of the best attacking players in world football'.
    Sterling completed his move on Tuesday after City finally agreed a deal with Liverpool on the weekend and the winger has signed a five-year contract worth £180,000 a week.
    'Raheem Sterling is one of the best attacking players in world football, and I am very much looking forward to him joining our squad out in Australia later this week,' Pellegrini said.
    Scroll down for video
    Manchester City have completed signing of Raheem Sterling, pictured with City's football director Txiki Begiristain, has completed his £49m move to

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3ft1aRiIt
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

£180K per week! Ah wonda eff wi related? LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Is Sterling Trinidadian?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        £180K per week! Ah wonda eff wi related? LOL
        I think his name is now Raheem "Pounds" Sterling.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Is Sterling Trinidadian?
          Ooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!!! Don't worry Pedro - me wi lik him fi u!!!!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Thats it for Rafas' Legacy the most expensive british singing.MIDTABLE LOOK DARK

Manchester City complete £49m Raheem Sterling signing as Manuel Pellegrini hails capture of 'one of best attacking players in world football'
            Raheem Sterling has completed his £49m transfer to Manchester City
            The England international underwent his City medical earlier on Tuesday
            On Sunday, City finally had a £49m bid for Sterling accepted by Liverpool
            Deal involves a guaranteed £45m, with an additional £4m in add-ons
            Manuel Pellegrini had made the England winger his No 1 transfer target
            The 20-year-old will join up with City for pre-season tour later this week
            Sterling had angered Reds fans and former captain Steven Gerrard by refusing to go on pre-season tour and twice calling in sick from training
            Click HERE for all the latest transfer news
            By MATT MALTBY FOR MAILONLINE and NICHOLAS GODDEN FOR MAILONLINE
            PUBLISHED: 11:17 EST, 14 July 2015 | UPDATED: 12:03 EST, 14 July 2015

shares
            View comments
            Manuel Pellegrini says Manchester City's £49million signing of Raheem Sterling means they have captured 'one of the best attacking players in world football'.
            Sterling completed his move on Tuesday after City finally agreed a deal with Liverpool on the weekend and the winger has signed a five-year contract worth £180,000 a week.
            'Raheem Sterling is one of the best attacking players in world football, and I am very much looking forward to him joining our squad out in Australia later this week,' Pellegrini said.
            Scroll down for video
            Manchester City have completed signing of Raheem Sterling, pictured with City's football director Txiki Begiristain, has completed his £49m move to

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3ft1aRiIt
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
            Let me come down off the fence. I think Sterling fighting to go to Man City is a fight he might regret. How many English player with potential went to that black hole? What happened to them?
            1. Micah Richards: A player that was on the verge of breaking into the national team. Now he is a forgotten soul .. last I checked he was in Italy.
            2. Jack Rodwell: Anyone remember this player at Everton? When
              I saw him sign for Citeh I was curious how come... but then ...he was simply hung out to dry. Hopefully he can regain his form at his new club.
            3. Scott Sinclair: Anyone remember this youngster when he came on the scene? At Swansea he scored 28 goals in 82 games .... then came the move to the blackhole. Where is he now?
            4. James Milner: The man that became infamous because of Messi, but was always the worker, played anywhere ...but his efforts were never appreciated.
            Sterling should have stayed at Liverpool or wait for a chance to move to a better club. At the black hole I cannot say I wish him well .. I do hope his agent has an exit strategy.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He could be from Pluto, or deepest darkest Laventille, Trinidad; if he's related to me I want to know!
              Peter R

Comment

You bring couple names there that I can't even say I knew at all!

The truth is that there are many instances where this happens; change of club followed by change of form for the worse. However, for every example of that, you could also point to cases where the opposite has taken place.

I think Sterling will do well at City, but I do not wish the club success, yours neither! but I suspect LvG is toking the fire
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X