Am I Missing Something Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Missing Something Here?

a jamaican born black footballer has just become the most expensive english signing in british football history and all i see is a bag a badmind

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    a jamaican born black footballer has just become the most expensive english signing in british football history and all i see is a bag a badmind
    Sssssh!! No say nutten

Comment

Not from me boss, you don't see me checkin' de family tree to see eff wi related? Yah man, de bwoy done good... Mom set for life, and now my yute can afford as many baby moddas as him want!

Seriously, congrats are due and I wish him a successful career, but NOT the club. I hope unuh buck unuh toe, crash an burn!
      Peter R

Comment

something is definitely missing. Congrats to him and yes we should be celebrating his accomplishment as a yard born player fro Marverly I believe.
        A player is worth exactly what an arms length is willing to pay for him. Congrats Raheim hush Liverputians a so it go and so it will be for a while yet.
        The rich get richer the poor Liverputians will always be with us.

Comment

Big up mi bwoy, go show the world what you can do. I remember when I just brought this youth to the attention of the forum some man laugh at me. Raheem to the world!!

Comment

Pity yuh nevah tek the agent job! You could have at least directed him to a to make a better choice!
            Peter R

Comment

You seeit!! You can't fault his agent though, his agent has done a very good job with him.

Comment

Congrats for the big payday!!!

The matter of becoming a big player may or may not follow. Worthwhile recalling his last season's performance was definitely not on par with that of the previous season.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

In a way happy for him. My football mind thinks he was better off in his development at pool

Comment

Oh, please, Bricky! Save the disingenuity for the naive!

I am sure you were no fan of the player while he was at Liverpool, and now we all should be cheering for him. Give me a break!

This site has never been about national players since about year 2000. Since then, it has been about English club football. So, deal with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...all i see is a bag a badmind
                      EXHIBIT A
                      Originally posted by BadmindMosiah View Post
                      Oh, please, Bricky! Save the disingenuity for the naive!

I am sure you were no fan of the player while he was at Liverpool, and now we all should be cheering for him. Give me a break!

This site has never been about national players since about year 2000. Since then, it has been about English club football. So, deal with it!

Comment

My comments on the whole Sterling thing have been very brief and few. Man free fi go weh dem waan go. Mi see much better dan him leave Liverpool all di while. So your EXHIBIT A does not help your case much.

However, HYPOCRITE A...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what does this have to do with a player leaving anywhere and going anywhere? a black player in england just signed a historic deal...what happen to mosiah luther x? seedless grapes and ac softened you up?

Comment

Sterling felt Liverpool dis him wid dem £100,000 per week offer. Have star balls playing every and anywhere except goal but down wanna compensate him. Wid £200,000 weekly Sterling willing to keep goal if Man City so desires.

Comment

what does this have to do with a player leaving anywhere and going anywhere? a black player in england just signed a historic deal...what happen to mosiah luther x? seedless grapes and ac softened you up?

There! Happy?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X