Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you and Ricketts again. LOL!!!

Good to see we have a good crop though.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nedda man dat cum houttah Harbour View FC!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yet he came to our rescue often in this last match!!!!
        Not saying in the same class...but he reminds of the GUNNERS young right defender who plays wide, Bellerin. he is quick to the ball....and prefers to cut out passes if he can. This guy - Hector...Bellerin is also Hector??? - cut out quite a few..snuffed out quite a few of the El Salvadorans attacks!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Perspective is a hell of a thing. Funny that is not how I see him when he is on the ball.
          I think he shows great pot3trial and while he is not tha finished article (which Jamaican player is?), he has play3d well when entrusted with the responsibility to hold down a position.

Good thing that we have a coach who will put what he thinks is his best option forward and not allow himself to be swayed by our parochial fervors.

Hector is a good player.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

To me he wasn't composed last night. He tackles well and have good height and definitely belongs but him need some polish and hopefully Wes, Mariappa, and JT can provide that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              This Micheal Hector guy is scary to watch, looks immature on the ball.This they said was the next Rio ?
              Michael Hector is a very good young centre back and will potentially be the best
              we have, there is no doubt in my mind. A so mi know X clueless

Comment

Jermaine Taylor will be out of action for the remainder of ‪‎Gold cup 2015‬ as he suffered a serious quad tear in yesterday's 1-0 win over El Salvador. The defender will be out of action for 6-8 weeks.
                https://www.facebook.com/ReggaeBoyzFans?fref=nf

Comment

Ouch, didn't look that way but you just never know.

Comment

Reads the game well , doesn't have that silky first touch but tackles well, he is tall so looks a bit clumsy when he collects but there is something to him

Comment

Working...
                    X