Happy for Ryan Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy for Ryan Thompson

To see those saves, knowing that a few years ago he almost gave up after been cut and injuries. He didn't have a team for awhile but worked and was then signed to Tampa.

Last year I saw him and he was dying to wearing the national colours again and he believed he was the man.

He seemed to be a good teammate and a good generally good person.

One thing I didn't like and that is he seemed to be weak on his left foot, but that double save was very good.

We seem to be very deep at Goalkeeping.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Maybe he'll get an opportunity with a MLS club after this.

Comment

Good yute. And for that he had a few who could make a few calls to the JFF to get him back in the program.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah them calls paid off .
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          To see those saves, knowing that a few years ago he almost gave up after been cut and injuries. He didn't have a team for awhile but worked and was then signed to Tampa.

Last year I saw him and he was dying to wearing the national colours again and he believed he was the man.

He seemed to be a good teammate and a good generally good person.

One thing I didn't like and that is he seemed to be weak on his left foot, but that double save was very good.

We seem to be very deep at Goalkeeping.
          Sass the youth is a very good goalkeeper, he played a blinder against Japan last year and was very impressive again last night. I think he has the qualities to play at a good level.

Comment

Working...
          X