RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Btw I think we have to give a massive big up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw I think we have to give a massive big up....

.... to the Caribbean! You guys realized we have 4 teams in the quarter-finals? Has that ever happened before? Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica and the Scuba Diving Roti's. Have to say congrats to each and every single one of you. Big time achievement.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Yes good achievement, now let's see if we can get two teams in the semis and one in the final or preferably two in the final.

Comment

Our Reggae Boyz are better than showing in our 3 matches and the other CFU TEAMs are deserving of their places...so YES big up to the teams and CFU.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good achievement, I hope one of them can go on to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Good achievement, I hope one of them can go on to win it
          Huh? I hope Jamaica go on and win it. Must say T&T could and should have eaten some Mexican food last night. Now they should fear no other team in this competition.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Huh? I hope Jamaica go on and win it. Must say T&T could and should have eaten some Mexican food last night. Now they should fear no other team in this competition.
            They shouldn't fear anyone but they have to be concerned about giving up 4 goals in a single game. Especially against a Mexico side that's not playing their best football so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Our Reggae Boyz are better than showing in our 3 matches and the other CFU TEAMs are deserving of their places...so YES big up to the teams and CFU.
              Bwoy Karl..if are better than we have showed in our first 3 matches then we need to show it saturday. This Haitian side is no joke. They are a team that has the potential to break a game wide open. I could easily see it happening on saturday. Add on top of that the suspensions, injuries and defection of Alvas Powell and you wonder if all these things coming together are the perfect recipe for a an honest to goodness arse kicking for the Boyz. Hope I'm just being the typical paranoid fan but everything in me says......

Comment

You are correct in that if we do not get our act together, things could get ugly.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                  They shouldn't fear anyone but they have to be concerned about giving up 4 goals in a single game. Especially against a Mexico side that's not playing their best football so far.
                  This Trini team is a goal-scoring machine. They do know how to finish.

Comment

Football is a funny ole game. The Trini's might can't find a goal when they need one most. Seen it all before

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Football is a funny ole game. The Trini's might can't find a goal when they need one most. Seen it all before
                      Yep!

And don't even try predicting how qualifiers gonna go. I remember a few years ago when Canada was kicking up a storm in the Gold Cup. Not sure they won one match in the qualifiers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Yep!

And don't even try predicting how qualifiers gonna go. I remember a few years ago when Canada was kicking up a storm in the Gold Cup. Not sure they won one match in the qualifiers.
                        You are correct Sir

Comment

I think if we play them Hector is the man for Jones. He would make a good man marker which is what you need for Jones.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            I think if we play them Hector is the man for Jones. He would make a good man marker which is what you need for Jones.
                            Must admit, I am not a fan of Jones, never rated him but that is just my opinion. His movement is poor and his finishing leave a lot too be desired.
                            He is dangerous in the air though so needs watching on set plays etc

Comment

Working...
                            X