No announcement yet.

Just got back to NYC from the match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X cyaan come siddung inna my vehicle wid dem chillum pipe him a walk wid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Alvas?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Alvas?
        Yeah. That Powell guy who abandoned the team a couple days ago. Yuh figget 'im arready?!?

You don't think Alvas is good offensively?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The giving away balls with errant passes when not under pressure is not a problem confined to Hector. All the Reggae Boyz seem to have that problem, especially captain Austin.
          Anyway , my saying Hector is good is not saying he is without areas on which he could improve. If we breakdown the games of seach player on the feld, we will find areas which need improving.

BTW. Gary was at the match yesterday.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

good talk.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Some man jus don' ride dirty...
              http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=ridin+dirty
              Peter R

Comment

Some man nuh beg ride wid man what wear frack.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Some man nuh beg ride wid man what wear frack.
                  LOL!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I thought it was HL who is the Scotsman.
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      I thought it was HL who is the Scotsman.
                      Oh he identifies with Scotland?? Is that where his slave master antecedents originated??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

right down to the TARTAN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          right down to the TARTAN!
                          I'm not surprised. Fits right in with the Uncle Tom/Booker T philosophy

Comment

Working...
                          X