X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny i didnt see you Big up Barnes on his goal

Maybe i missed it,

Barnes on ‘cloud nine’
    Quarter-final hero pleased with team’s progress, but sets sights even higher

BY SEAN A WILLIAMS Assistant Sport Editor williamss@jamaicaobserver.com

Monday, July 20, 2015

Print this page Email A Friend!

Giles Barnes (left) of Jamaica and Frantz Bertin of Haiti go after the ball in the first half of the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup quarter-final match at M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday in Baltimore, Maryland. (PHOTOS: AFP)

BALTIMORE, Maryland — Giles Barnes never had to say it. It was that obvious by the bright smile on his face that he was in a higher place, and who wouldn’t want to be there, after scoring the goal that put his Reggae Boyz into the semi-finals of the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...n--cloud-nine-
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

'It's The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of ...'
    Share on googleShare on twitterShare on facebook
    Published:Monday | July 20, 2015

AP
    Jamaica's forward Giles Barnes celebrates his goal during the first half of the CONCACAF Gold Cup quarter-final match against Haiti at the weekend in Baltimore.
    BALTIMORE, Maryland:

GILES BARNES and his Jamaica senior men's national teammates are on a high at the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

"Going into the semi-final with this team, with my brothers, it's the stuff dreams are made of," the Reggae Boyz centre forward said following their 1-0 win over Haiti at M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday night. And they aren't done yet.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...reams-are-made

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Barnes a big balla. Not like you, mi big up the team long time. You a something fi talk bout??? Barnes did his job and played a very good game. I was little disappointed with Dawkins but he hasn't been having the best tournament.

Can't wait to see your so called "Matrucks" and Barnes link up again.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You bigged up the team, so i didnt big up the team ? Just say it took too much out of you to do that.

SAY IT ! BIG UP BARNES !....when MatRucks scores , you will be the 1st to cuss me for bigging him up.

Comment

I have no argument with you. Did I say you didn't big up the team???

You ask me a question. As I said Barnes played very well. It was a very good goal. He has proven that he belongs. I am not like you, I welcomed Barnes in the fold and said he was a good player.

A argument you a look???
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don 1 was right ,but i knew this long time,expressing yuhself isnt a strong point.I see why yuh link wid Claffy

Not like you, mi big up the team long time.

Comment

No the problem is you and Don1 just love blow steam.

Expression is wasted on you both.

Comment

Johnny Yuh Too Lie
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Dem have market pon Monday? How di tracing start arready? Look like X a wear frock now tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Dem have market pon Monday? How di tracing start arready? Look like X a wear frock now tuh!
                    LOL ...It look like Johnny set im off

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It is those freaking scots.

Comment

Why do you guys call it tracing , Johnny and I, are having a formative discussion ,years ago Maudib aka Ben, aka Green pom poms, was outted by me as using the site as therapy in his waling against all things PNP,it hasnt stopped.My discourse is sourcing formative discussions,frack wearers,Johnnys and Claffys are not immune, as socrates said, I am not smart , I just ask questions that the self annointed smart ones cant answer, and look how dem kill im.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Why do you guys call it tracing , Johnny and I, are having a formative discussion ,years ago Maudib aka Ben, aka Green pom poms, was outted by me as using the site as therapy in his waling against all things PNP,it hasnt stopped.My discourse is sourcing formative discussions,frack wearers,Johnnys and Claffys are not immune, as socrates said, I am not smart , I just ask questions that the self annointed smart ones cant answer, and look how dem kill im.
                          mi belly!

Comment

Working...
                          X